Goals of the weekend

by Meghann on December 19, 2010

(in no particular order)

Goal #15: Hang the Christmas wreath.

The wreath has been sitting next to my door since the weekend of Thanksgiving. Better late than never, right? πŸ˜‰

Goal Accomplished. πŸ˜‰

Goal #12: Finish wrapping presents.

Look! New paper!

Goal accomplished. πŸ™‚

Goal #3: Play with Maddie.

Goal #3.5: Take ridiculous amounts of photos of how pretty Maddie is.

IMG_1231.jpg

Goal(s) accomplished.

Goal #18: Finish off Friday night’s hibachi left overs.

By adding them to a salad with additional veggies, of course.

Goal Accomplished.

Goal #8: Enjoy a final Pumpkin Spice Awake Tea Latte before the season is officially over.

IMAG0389.jpg IMAG0390.jpg

Mmm….

Goal Accompished.

Goal #1: Make Christmas cookies!!

To be continued…

1 Sana December 19, 2010 at 5:18 pm

You have a beautiful dog! Good job Mama!
Sana recently posted..Sleep-in Saturday

2 Katy (The Singing Runner) December 19, 2010 at 5:20 pm

I love the pictures of Maddie! She is too adorable! πŸ™‚
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..30 Day To Go! And I’m a Guest Blogger!

3 RunningOnCoffee December 19, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Pretty wreath! And pretty pup πŸ™‚ I could look at my dog forever and take loads of pictures too… I love the picture of Maddie with the front paw raised like a Pointer. And the action shot of her running.
RunningOnCoffee recently posted..Lazy Saturday

4 Allison @ PickyEatingRD December 19, 2010 at 5:33 pm

Christmas cookies are on my to-do list too!!! I have a week left!!!
Allison @ PickyEatingRD recently posted..Ohhhh Yahhh Fake Food Yahhh

5 grocery goddess jen December 19, 2010 at 5:34 pm

Oooh, good luck!
grocery goddess jen recently posted..Sweet Potato and White Bean Patties

6 Christin@purplebirdblog December 19, 2010 at 5:40 pm

Running dog pictures make my heart smile, especially when they look like they’re flying!!
Christin@purplebirdblog recently posted..Like a Lavender Burrito

7 Dori December 19, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Maddie really IS so pretty!

8 Vanessa December 19, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Awesome pictures of Maddie! I like the first one best!!
Vanessa recently posted..Epic Fails

9 Jenny at Rice n' Jeans December 19, 2010 at 5:48 pm

we have a lot of goals in common except I haven’t accomplished any of them yet.
wrap christmas presents
make cookies
Jenny at Rice n’ Jeans recently posted..Birthday Party at Aloutte

10 Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) December 19, 2010 at 5:51 pm

love the goals…and i love how tea/coffee consumption DEFINITELY made the cut. It makes the list in my world, too πŸ™‚
Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) recently posted..Chocolate Covered Oreo Balls

11 Lisa (bakebikeblog) December 19, 2010 at 6:03 pm

your list sounds very similar to mine πŸ™‚
Lisa (bakebikeblog) recently posted..BBB Christmas Countdown – Getting Crafty

12 Amanda (Eating Up) December 19, 2010 at 6:07 pm

I never really want an iPad…except when I see you using it for cooking/baking. So handy!
Amanda (Eating Up) recently posted..I’d Climb A Mountain for These Cookies

13 Faith @ lovelyascharged December 19, 2010 at 6:11 pm

I’m doing holiday cookies tonight too πŸ™‚ Good luck with yours!
Faith @ lovelyascharged recently posted..No-Mayo Vegan Potato Salad

14 Jes (Self Motivation) December 19, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Maddie is adorable! I cannot wait to have a dog again. I am also envious of your iPad. Love it!
Jes (Self Motivation) recently posted..The ABCs of Me

15 Matt December 19, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Goal #1: Get engaged to Derek πŸ˜‰
Matt recently posted..This Weeks Favorites

16 ~Jessica~ December 19, 2010 at 6:32 pm

That’s such a beautiful wreath πŸ™‚

And your pictures of Maddie are stunning ~ she’s such a keeper (though I agree with the above commenter about Derek lol)
~Jessica~ recently posted..Peanut Butter Prowler

17 Haleigh December 19, 2010 at 6:53 pm

Have fun making Christmas cookies! I haven’t had the chance to bake any yet πŸ™

18 Megan December 19, 2010 at 7:16 pm

Love your wreath and Maddie is adorable as always!
Megan recently posted..Pumpkin Pie Chex Mix

19 Kelly Olexa December 19, 2010 at 7:16 pm

I’m just gonna say it. Maddie is the cutest dog on the planet.
πŸ˜‰
Kelly Olexa recently posted..Whiners Dont Win Face The Music- and Just DO IT

20 Lauren December 19, 2010 at 7:18 pm

You’re so productive today. I hope you’ve been accomplishing all of these goals to the sounds of Christmas music! πŸ™‚
Lauren recently posted..Second Chance Winner and a NEW Trader Joes Christmas Giveaway!

21 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) December 19, 2010 at 7:46 pm

I can’t wait to see the cookies!
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..Procrastinating

22 Morgan @ Becoming Rooks December 19, 2010 at 9:41 pm

I was just telling my husband today that I can’t rationalize buying an iPad… until I saw your last photo. Totally brilliant!
Morgan @ Becoming Rooks recently posted..Cookie Baking Day

23 Katie December 19, 2010 at 10:25 pm

This post just had me wondering… Does Derek love maddie as much as you do and vice versa? I want a cat and my boyfriend claims he hates them. I am sure he will come around when it happens but yeah… Derek and maddie?
Katie recently posted..Too many cookies

24 Lee December 19, 2010 at 10:53 pm

What kind of case do you have for that ipad? We just got an ipad and need a case for it.
Lee recently posted..Third Time’s a Charm

25 Meghann December 20, 2010 at 5:51 am

Here’s the case. http://store.apple.com/us/product/IPAD_CASE?mco=MTczNzY0NDg A word of advice: it’s only $39 online and $50 in the store πŸ™‚

26 Lacey @ Lake Life December 19, 2010 at 11:02 pm

That picture of Maddie soaring through the air like Super Dog is awesome!
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..12 Days of Christmas Songs- Day 4

27 Shayla December 20, 2010 at 3:35 pm

You two are so cute and btw love Derek’s haircut…..makes me wonder when you two will tie the knot?! πŸ˜‰