No Words Needed :)

IMG_1020.JPG IMG_1021.JPG

IMG_1037.JPG IMG_1038.JPG IMG_1039.JPG

[earlier]

IMG_0996.JPG IMG_0997.JPG

Good Night!

1 Katy (The Singing Runner) December 17, 2010 at 11:22 pm

I love photo entries! πŸ™‚
Looks like a great evening!
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..30 Day To Go! And I’m a Guest Blogger!

2 Lauren December 17, 2010 at 11:28 pm

I love hibachi! The volcano/fire onions are so cool.
Lauren recently posted..No Stress Night

3 Ashley December 17, 2010 at 11:45 pm

I love Kobe. We have an independent one near my town that’s not part of the chain. It’s sooo good
Ashley recently posted..Hiatus

4 Christin@purplebirdblog December 17, 2010 at 11:52 pm

Nice set of shots!! Looks like a great night!
Christin@purplebirdblog recently posted..FF- In the pink!

5 Michele December 18, 2010 at 1:01 am

No kidding – NO.WORDS.NEEDED…except mine: YUM!

6 movesnmunchies December 18, 2010 at 1:58 am

aahhah so true.. pictures explain it all.. i hope you can recover from a wonderful night!
movesnmunchies recently posted..Healthy Foodie Favs

7 Floey December 18, 2010 at 2:35 am

What an adorable date night πŸ™‚ No words, indeed!
Floey recently posted..Not too shaggy

8 Katie December 18, 2010 at 7:07 am

My fiance and I went for Hibachi last night too!! I love hibachi, I love the veggies!!!!!
Katie recently posted..Snacking Like Im 3

9 Heather December 18, 2010 at 7:32 am

Is this in tampa or orlando? It seems as though Derek always comes to Orlando and you don’t go to Tampa very often, so i’m curious.

10 Meghann December 18, 2010 at 9:05 am

It’s Orlando. We have plans here this weekend, so it just worked out that way.

11 Ali @ Ali on the Run December 18, 2010 at 7:39 am

Mmmmmm hibachi is the best! Those yummy veggies are my favorite part.
Ali @ Ali on the Run recently posted..Was Today Productive

12 Allie December 18, 2010 at 7:47 am

Nope, no words needed πŸ™‚ I love posts like this cause they let me use my imagination! Awesome looking dinner!!!
Allie recently posted..Little baker girl giveaway winner

13 Lauren December 18, 2010 at 8:13 am

Hibachi is the best date night!!
Lauren recently posted..The Most Wonderful Times of the Year

14 jenna December 18, 2010 at 8:16 am

i loveeee hibachi nights!
jenna recently posted..My Thanksgiving Break

15 Amy December 18, 2010 at 8:18 am

YUM!!!!!!! My favorite part is the yum-yum sauce. πŸ™‚
Amy recently posted..a few randoms

16 rebecca lustig December 18, 2010 at 8:59 am

hibachi is so fun!! i love going with my friends, especially when there’s saki involved
rebecca lustig recently posted..A milestone passed

17 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine December 18, 2010 at 9:01 am

Ahhh I haven’t been to hibachi in ages!! This makes me want to take a trip there, even though I always embarass myself when the chef tries to throw stuff into my mouth…
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..i-Pasta

18 Clare @ Fitting It All In December 18, 2010 at 9:04 am

Looks incredible! You captured that meal perfectly.
Clare @ Fitting It All In recently posted..Let’s Talk Antidepressants

19 Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) December 18, 2010 at 9:05 am

I need to take my daughter to tepenaki…nothing like knife tricks and flying shrimp in the air πŸ™‚

But the cake balls at home. That is where my heart is at πŸ™‚
Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) recently posted..My Exercise Path in Aruba – Lots of Island Pictures

20 Lee December 18, 2010 at 9:25 am

The onion volcano is always fun!
Lee recently posted..Third Time’s a Charm

21 Katie December 18, 2010 at 9:27 am

I went to a hibachi place not too long ago and your pics turned out way better! Tofu was not onthe menu but the scallops seemed like my healthiest option and were delicious. Anyway love your pictures,,
Katie recently posted..Minimal pics

22 Hope December 18, 2010 at 9:30 am

I love hibachi!! My favorite is the fried rice. It is always so good!
Hope recently posted..Rogue Dead Guy and a Gray Bird…

23 Krystina December 18, 2010 at 10:21 am

Love Kobe! Great pics. πŸ™‚
Krystina recently posted..Warm Baby Artichokes with Tarragon and Pine Nuts

24 Melissa @ TryingToHeal December 18, 2010 at 10:39 am

jealous.
Melissa @ TryingToHeal recently posted..Rainy Day Schedule

25 Kiran December 18, 2010 at 11:35 am

Great title! I have never been to Kobe before! I want now πŸ™‚
Kiran recently posted..My favorite kitchen gadgets

26 Michelle December 18, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Oh man, now I want Kobe. They are the ultimate Japanese Steakhouse. We still need to go to the new one they finally opened close by!
Michelle recently posted..Disney Mini-Vacation Recap – Day 1

27 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) December 18, 2010 at 1:39 pm

How fun! I want to make those cake balls.

28 Jena December 18, 2010 at 3:01 pm

Oh Yum, I love Kobe! We used to go there for birthday’s a lot when my Dad lived in Orlando. I love, love, love the white sauce. I’m sure it’s horrible for you, but it’s SOO good! The only thing I can’t eat there is that salad. The “dressing” totally grosses me out. I won’t even tell you what we call it. Ick. Glad you had a nice date night!
Jena recently posted..Send Matt a Christmas card

29 crystal December 18, 2010 at 3:31 pm

i do love me some kobe too! You’re cake balls turned out great! ive never had much success and iam even worse at melting the cholocate any tips?

30 Lacey @ Lake Life December 18, 2010 at 11:06 pm

Hibachi is really the best way to dine out! Love your photos. Do you ever get embarrassed taking them in a public setting like that?
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..12 Days of Christmas Songs- Day 4

31 Meghann December 19, 2010 at 7:41 am

Not really. I don’t embarrass easy though. My Dad raised me with the ‘you’re never going to see these people again anyways’ mentality and it’s something I stick with today. πŸ™‚

32 Kayona December 19, 2010 at 10:27 am

Love Kobe! Everytime we go to Orlando we eat there at least once. We usually go to the one near Downtown Disney. My oldest sons birthday is the 21st and when I asked him where he wanted to go eat for his birthday he said Kobe only thing is we live in Jacksonville! That should tell you how much we love it.

33 RunningOnCoffee December 19, 2010 at 11:23 am

I love hibachi! Just went to one for a friend’s birthday Thanksgiving weekend. They’re so much fun and the food is always so good. Did they try to fling shrimp/veggies in the air for you to catch with your mouth??
RunningOnCoffee recently posted..Lazy Saturday

34 CampingGirl December 22, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Yum!
CampingGirl recently posted..Date with a Pedi

35 Ffion December 27, 2010 at 5:13 pm

I really want to go to one of those restaurants where they cook the food in front of you: seems like so much fun!
Ffion recently posted..Nadolig Llawen!