Full of bags

by Meghann on November 26, 2010

image

image

It’s 1 pm and our suv is bursting at the seams. So far so good. πŸ˜‰

Anyone else hitting up the sales today? Anything good? I just scored a garmin forerunner 205 on amazon for $88!

1 Sana November 26, 2010 at 12:58 pm

Yay for shopping!
Sana recently posted..Sometimes

2 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday November 26, 2010 at 12:59 pm

I don’t believe in Black Friday http://bit.ly/hYplzZ
Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday recently posted..Breakfast in Bed

3 Lacey @ Lake Life November 26, 2010 at 7:33 pm

I love your thoughts on Thanksgiving and Black Friday! At the office where I work it’s business as usual on Black Friday, and I would actually rather work and save my PTO for Christmastime with the family πŸ™‚
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..Columbus was a pilgrim…I swear

4 Errign November 26, 2010 at 1:04 pm

I bought that Garmin too!
Errign recently posted..be thankful &lt3

5 Amber from Girl with the Red Hair November 26, 2010 at 1:04 pm

$88? NICE! I’m jealous, we don’t have Black Friday in Canada πŸ™

6 Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun November 26, 2010 at 1:10 pm

I’m too afraid of Black Friday. I guess if I knew something specific I would get then I would go for it…otherwise, I like my sleep. And sanity. I don’t do well with stressful shopping. LOL
Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun recently posted..5 reasons pregnancy rocks on thanksgiving

7 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat November 26, 2010 at 1:15 pm

Ooooh looks like fun!! I’m a little afraid of the agressive Black Friday shoppers but I would like to experience it at least once. Can’t wait to see your purchases!
Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat recently posted..Grocery store shower

8 Jessica (Daly Authenticity) November 26, 2010 at 1:21 pm

My hubby has been waiting all day and wondering if the 305 is going to go on sale, but we finally just decided to go for the 205 since it was so cheap! Happy shopping Meghann!

9 breakingsilence @ Freshman -15 November 26, 2010 at 1:24 pm

One of my friends and I are going to hit the mall either tonight around dinnertime or tomorrow. We haven’t decided yet. Either way, there’ll be less people than this morning!!
breakingsilence @ Freshman -15 recently posted..Its one of those Mondays

10 Jillian @ Reshape Your Life November 26, 2010 at 1:47 pm

I couldn’t help myself. The garmin is also mine! πŸ™‚
Jillian @ Reshape Your Life recently posted..Happy Thanksgiving!

11 Aimee November 26, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Thank you so much for the Garmin info. I just placed my order. I also had $45 in Amazon gift certificates which made the total order just $49!!! I have wanted one for a while now. Sweet deal!

12 Amy November 26, 2010 at 2:34 pm

Is the Garmin 205 a good one? I always see people with the 305. Is the difference just the HRM? Can someone chime in on its awesomeness? I may need one too =)

13 Kate November 26, 2010 at 6:03 pm

I can vouch for its awesomeness πŸ™‚
Kate recently posted..The night before Thanksgiving

14 Shannon @ Freshman Yr of Life November 26, 2010 at 2:38 pm

Urban Outfitters was %50 off before 10 a.m.!

Woop Woop
Shannon @ Freshman Yr of Life recently posted..Home Sweet Home

15 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine November 26, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Ahhh now they’re down to $88!! Craziness!! Thank God I only spent 10 dollars more on the one I bought a few weeks ago. J.Crew has awesome deals going on online right now btw!
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..My Thanksgiving

16 Nikki T November 26, 2010 at 3:47 pm

I wish I was Black Friday shopping…but I live in Canada, so I’m at work (BOOO!)
A new Garmin?! Are you planning to sell your 305??
My dog ate mine πŸ™

17 Krystina November 26, 2010 at 4:22 pm

$88?! Insane! Good job.
Krystina recently posted..Cranberry White Chocolate Biscotti

18 Stephanie November 26, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Black Friday is always one of my favorite days! Sadly there wasn’t too much out there for us this year πŸ™
Stephanie recently posted..All-Around Wonderful Parker House Pull-Apart Rolls

19 Laura (Starloz) November 26, 2010 at 5:54 pm

black friday seems epic
Laura (Starloz) recently posted..The effects of sun

20 Holly November 26, 2010 at 6:14 pm

We hit the outlet mall last night for the “midnight madness” sales–which really started at 10pm. Scored some great deals and even managed to get my husband’s present which is a MAJOR accomplishment! πŸ™‚

Happy Shopping!

21 Lacey @ Lake Life November 26, 2010 at 7:37 pm

I saved a lot of money in PTO by working today instead of shopping πŸ™‚

Congrats on the good deals!
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..Columbus was a pilgrim…I swear

22 Tangy @ A Taste of Tangy November 26, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Nope, I had to work today and I needed to be well-rested! There wasn’t really anything I saw that I just HAD to have but I do think I’ll plan on going the day after Christmas!
Tangy @ A Taste of Tangy recently posted..No Thanks

23 Itecblogger November 27, 2010 at 3:22 pm

I missed getting the Garmin at that great price. If you ever see it again for that price, will you mention it, PLEASE?!

24 Kristi November 28, 2010 at 12:57 pm

The 305 is on sale at Walmart for $99.

{ 2 trackbacks }