Where’s Meghann?

by Meghann on November 19, 2010

Can you spot me?

(source)

There I am!!

195255164

(p.s. Thanks to everyone for playing my ‘Where’s Meghann?’ twitter game earlier and congrats to Jess for winning a batch of personalized cookies!)

The above collage is from the 2010 Foodbuzz Festival. The amazing Casey went around photographing everyone in attendance with their name badge. Check out her post for more info.

Great job Casey! And thanks for letting us all be a part of such a cool project!! I love it! 🙂

Do you know what I’ll be eating for lunch a week from today?

Turkey.  (!!!)

Do you know what I ate for lunch today?

Navy Bean Soup.

IMG_7409

And a Swiss Cheese + Jam + Arugula Sandwich on seedy millet bread <– purchased at the College Park Farmer’s Market last night.

IMG_7407

Not quite the same as the Thanksgiving Feast I’m expecting a week from today, but it’ll do for now.

IMG_7412

POP Chips!

IMG_7389

(my morning snack 😉 )

I’ve come to the realization that my nails grow way too fast for their own good. I’m already lusting after another manicure.

IMG_7414

I think manicures may be a new addiction in my book. A totally necessary addiction, right? 😉

1 suki @ [Super Duper Fantastic] November 19, 2010 at 3:00 pm

I didn’t get into manicures/pedicures until recently. I still don’t go regularly, but I’m less intimidated of getting girly. 😛

Casey’s project was pretty amazing. I found myself pretty quickly since I was towards the top of the poster. 🙂
suki @ [Super Duper Fantastic] recently posted..Oahu 2010 – Pineapples!

2 Meghann November 19, 2010 at 3:05 pm

I found you quickly too! I actually spotted your face before mine!

3 Amanda November 19, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Manicures are totally necessary. I’ve been getting regular manicures since before I could drive! 😉

4 Casey Angelova November 19, 2010 at 3:27 pm

I love game! Very cute! Thanks for the plug! Great meeting you!

5 Chelsea @ Strawberry Sweat November 19, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Wow, your nails are so long and pretty! I can never stand to have my nails long anymore–I think its because I hate the sound that my nails make when typing on a keyboard (since I am in front of a computer 24/7 as a law student)!
Chelsea @ Strawberry Sweat recently posted..Marbury v Madison &amp Holiday Favorites

6 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat November 19, 2010 at 4:30 pm

I could really use a manicure, and REALLY use a pedicure right now. Maybe there will be a little at-home spa action this evening! Hope you have a great night!
Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat recently posted..I’ve never been to heaven…

7 Jillian @ Reshape Your Life November 19, 2010 at 4:57 pm

I found you! lol I’m glad to see I was right. It’s hard to see when the faces are that small!

I’m totally envious of your nails… Mine are little broken stubs. 🙁
Jillian @ Reshape Your Life recently posted..Mish Mosh

8 Laura (Starloz) November 19, 2010 at 6:49 pm

i love manicures, enjoy them
Laura (Starloz) recently posted..Doubles

9 Kiran November 19, 2010 at 6:49 pm

The soup looks so delicious! Yum!
Of course every girl deserves some self pampering every now and then, and manicures are one of them 😉
Kiran recently posted..Dining @ Hyatt Miami

10 Kristy @ KristyRuns November 19, 2010 at 6:51 pm

Mmmmm! That soup looks delish!

11 Krystina November 19, 2010 at 6:56 pm

I’ve never gotten a manicure, but I want one!
Krystina recently posted..Gingerbread Cake

12 Semisweet Courtney November 19, 2010 at 7:01 pm

Cute picture! 🙂 I loooovvve manis 😀
Semisweet Courtney recently posted..Holiday Gift Guide

13 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine November 19, 2010 at 7:02 pm

I am SO stoked to get a mani/pedi Monday after my half marathon. Can’t wait to have soft feet again!!

Just found myself in that big photo…wayyy too close to be flattering haha!!
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..HP7

14 Cynthia Crowsen November 19, 2010 at 10:00 pm

I love that you have nice nails like mine without the paint and fake nails. Often people comment on mine and the fact that I don’t have them done all the time. Your’s look beautiful.

15 Tab- Just Weighing In November 19, 2010 at 10:03 pm

Totally necessary – everyone needs something that they can do for themselves!
Tab- Just Weighing In recently posted..Weekend Recap