Still Here!

by Meghann on November 19, 2010

Look what I found! 😉

IMG_3806

Oh fancy schmancy camera, I promise to never leave you again. I swear!

IMG_3811

I also promise to clean you. You’re looking a little smudgy.

Yes, my camera was thankfully still on my desk safe and sound when I returned to the office this morning. I arrived at work 15 minutes early and practically ran to my desk to make sure it was still there. 🙂

Despite worrying about my camera I was in bed by 9:00 last night and boy did that feel GOOD! I slept like a baby then ran an easy 3 miles around my apartment complex. It felt good to run. I have 20 miles scheduled for tomorrow morning, I’m not making any promises yet on whether I’ll be able to run it or not, but my hopes are high!

After my run I made a bowl of pumpkin oats.

IMG_3799

• 1/3 cup Rolled Oats
  • 1/3 cup Water
  • 1/3 cup Milk
  • Chia Seeds
  • 2 T Pumpkin
  • Pinch Salt
  • Pumpkin Spice

Toppings:

• 1/2 Apple
  • Gingerbread Granola
  • Peanut Butter
  • Pumpkin Butter

IMG_3794

The apple and pumpkin butter did a great job at sweetening up the oats. It was a great bowl of deliciousness.

IMG_3795

It’s Friday! It’s Friday!

Woop! Woop!

Did anyone go to the midnight showing of Harry Potter last night?!?! I have tickets for noon on Saturday and I CAN”T WAIT!!!

1 Ally November 19, 2010 at 9:28 am

I was supposed to go last night with a friend but we waited to long to buy the tickets and it sold out!! BOOOOOO!!!!!

2 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat November 19, 2010 at 9:29 am

I’m not a huge Harry Potter fan at all but I know a lot of people who are.. none have seen it yet but they’ve got tickets for tonight. have fun!
Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat recently posted..I’ve never been to heaven…

3 Tangy @ A Taste of Tangy November 19, 2010 at 9:33 am

I’ve never gotten into Harry Potter. Glad you found your camera–I hate that knot-in-the-stomach feeling when something I love is lost!
Tangy @ A Taste of Tangy recently posted..Meals away from home

4 Margo November 19, 2010 at 9:34 am

I was able to go to a special screening at 8pm last night. The movie was AMAZING, and I can’t wait to see part 2!

Good luck with the 20-miler and have fun at the movie.

5 Holly November 19, 2010 at 9:42 am

YEA for the ‘return’ of your camera! I have tickets for HP on Monday night- we’re out of town this weekend so missing the ‘premiere’ festivities but have reserved seats at our local dine and watch theater!! Glad you’re feeling better!

6 Kelly November 19, 2010 at 9:47 am

Glad your camera was still there, can’t wait to see harry potter!
Kelly recently posted..It’s Almost Over

7 Katy (The Singing Runner) November 19, 2010 at 10:11 am

I am so happy that your camera was still there! 🙂 I knew it would be! 🙂

I’m waiting to see HP until Thanksgiving break next week. I am swamped with school assignments that it makes it impossible for me to go out. Besides, if I wait till next week, my parents will pay for the ticket. 😛
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..Ice Ice Baby

8 Tab- Just Weighing In November 19, 2010 at 10:40 am

So glad it was there!

ps – can’t wait to see the new Harry Potter! 🙂
Tab- Just Weighing In recently posted..Weekend Recap

9 Jessica@tastyandtrim November 19, 2010 at 10:46 am

I can’t wait to see Harry Potter!! I still have to get tickets to go see it! I’m glad you found your camera 🙂
Jessica@tastyandtrim recently posted..Red Velvet Cupcakes

10 Jess@atasteofconfidence November 19, 2010 at 10:54 am

I went at midnight! It was really good, I think you’ll enjoy it!
Jess@atasteofconfidence recently posted..Formallin’ it up

11 Heather @ Get Healthy with Heather November 19, 2010 at 10:57 am

Gingerbread granola sounds delish! I love adding crunchness ontop of my creamy oats.

12 Jillian @ Reshape Your Life November 19, 2010 at 11:59 am

I’m glad your camera was still there!

I’ve kind of lost track of which Harry Potter’s I’ve seen… I’d have to netflix the ones i’ve missed then see the new one… probably when it comes out on dvd. But I bet it will be amazing in theaters! Have fun!
Jillian @ Reshape Your Life recently posted..Mish Mosh

13 Caroline November 19, 2010 at 12:24 pm

The midnight show was a blast, although it didn’t start until 12:30 (waaaay too many previews!). As usual some things are cut and the context of a few dialouges were changed but I felt it captured the book well. Have fun!!

14 Rachel @ Bloomingbuzz November 19, 2010 at 12:34 pm

I’m going tomorrow at noon to see it as well! I think I am going with one of the only other girlfriends I have that I’m aware of that didn’t go at midnight last night…the rest of em were all at the premiere!
Rachel @ Bloomingbuzz recently posted..Fashion for Thought Friday- A Festive Edition

15 Hope November 19, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Pumpkin Oats look so good! Gingerbread Granola?! Um..I need that ASAP! Sounds amazing!
Hope recently posted..So I Might Forget You…

16 Marika November 19, 2010 at 12:50 pm

I have tickets for tomorrow too! We’ll actually be watching it at pretty much the same time– my tix are for a 6:10 show but I live in Europe and the time difference is 7 hours :-). Enjoy the movie!!
Marika recently posted..It’s glögg season!

17 Lindsay November 19, 2010 at 1:24 pm

It. was. phenomenal.
I still have goosebumps thinking about it.

We fully geeked out and wore our college graduation robes and scarves. Totally worth the 4am bedtime and 6am wakeup call. Maybe. We’ll see come 5pm haha.

18 Catarina November 19, 2010 at 2:01 pm

YES! I went yesterday at 5pm (it came out yesterday in Portugal) and it was absolutely amazing! The truest to the book so far, imo.
Catarina recently posted..Fridays are best

19 Melissa November 19, 2010 at 2:14 pm

I want to see the Harry Potter movie, but I’m not a movie go-er. I prefer to be in my home, in sweats, with a glass of wine 🙂
Melissa recently posted..Instant Motivation Thursday

20 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday November 19, 2010 at 2:45 pm

My friend invited me to an advanced screening. Sadly, I couldn’t make it 🙁
Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday recently posted..Ma’amool B’Jowz

21 Honey B. Nutrition November 19, 2010 at 2:49 pm

In bed by 9… I am so jealous. You must have felt FANTASTIC today.
Honey B. Nutrition recently posted..Raw Raw Raw! Three Cheers for This Challenge!

22 Heather November 19, 2010 at 2:49 pm

I saw it! I thought it was fantastic. However, I’m too old to stay out until 3 and get up at 6:30 for work.

Glad you found your camera safe and sound!

23 Matt November 19, 2010 at 2:51 pm

I went last night!

It was awesome 🙂
Matt recently posted..Twice Baked Maple-Pecan-Coconut Sweet Potatoes

24 Jenna Mock November 19, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Your pumpkin oats look good! No carrot confusion today 🙂 ha!
Jenna Mock recently posted..Things I Would Rather Be Doing

25 Summer November 19, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Me me me! The movie was so good, you’re going to love it!
Summer recently posted..looking for love- on aisle three

26 Krystina November 19, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Good job on the run!
Krystina recently posted..Gingerbread Cake

27 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine November 19, 2010 at 3:28 pm

My camera is disgusting. Yours looks pristine and beautiful in comparison.

I JUST SAW HP. Oh my God I left crying. AND there’s a hardcore naked makeout scene with Hermione and Harry. Swear on my life.
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..HP7

28 Ali November 19, 2010 at 3:32 pm

I have left my camera at work so many times and freaked out the whole time! It was ALWAYS still there in the morning…wish I could say the same for my wallet and my iPhone. I am too forgetful.
Ali recently posted..A Lil’ Something Different

29 Regina November 19, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Where’d you get your camera bag?!
Regina recently posted..Our Life List

30 Jeni Wood November 20, 2010 at 7:44 am

I went last night and absolutely loved it! Can’t believe I have to wait until July to see part 2.
I agree with whoever said they thought it was truest to the book so far. I think it was the truest movie adapted from a book I’ve seen yet.
Good luck on the 20 miler this morning. I’ll be doing some of those in the fall. Still having a hard rime wrapping my mind around it though.

31 Kiran November 20, 2010 at 10:58 am

Thank god your camera is safe. I would have cried, big time 🙂
Kiran recently posted..Dining @ Hyatt Miami