Eat. Drink. Eat Some More.

by Meghann on November 6, 2010

Foodbuzz Festival Taste Pavilion 2010

Ready. Set. Go!!

The Foodbuzz Taste Pavilion was one big party of eating, drinking, and mingling.

Basically I ate…

IMG_6041.jpg IMG_6043.JPG

Yummy Sausage + Saurkraut

Ghiradelli Smores *swoon*

Annie the Bake Cookie Dough Balls!!! I remember these from last year. So soft and doughy – perfection.

Smoky Seat Salt coated Tomates

Butternut Squash Soup with Parmesan Shortbread

Printable Icing Cupcakes

Fresh Express Salad with Quiona and Smoke Pistachio < — tasted just like bacon!

IMG_6092.jpg IMG_6091.JPG

Mint Chocolate Ice Cream

Alexa Fries

IMG_6103.JPG IMG_6105.JPG

More Hollow Frog Pears ( I believe I’m coming home with a full bushel now πŸ˜‰ )

Gina’s Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms

Complete with a live demo courtesy of The Fitnessista herself. :)

Avocado BLT

IMG_6135.JPG IMG_6136.JPG

Snicker Lactaid Smoothie with Crunchy Bits

IMG_6167.JPG IMG_6165.JPG

Avocado Smoothie. It was interesting. Not sweet, not savory, just odd.

IMG_6168.JPG IMG_6166.JPG

Mini Cupcakes!

IMG_6170.JPG IMG_6173.JPG

Kath and I tried a bite of every flavor! I think the Pumpkin Spice was my favorite. Though we both agreed the cake was better than the icing in all of them.

IMG_6180.jpg IMG_6181.jpg IMG_6182.jpg

I Drank…

If you were to ask me what my FAVORITE thing I tried all day I would have to say the Bison Chocolate Stout. It was the most luxurious, rich beer I’ve ever tasted. I went back for more… and more again. πŸ˜‰

I had a good time… πŸ˜‰

Butoni had an awesome photo booth set up where you could dress up in costumes and take 30 second video that they turn into a flip book.

IMG_6210.JPG IMG_6211.JPG IMG_6212.JPG IMG_6213.JPG IMG_6214.JPG IMG_6215.JPG IMG_6216.JPG IMG_6217.JPG  IMG_6219.JPG IMG_6220.JPG IMG_6221.JPG IMG_6224.JPG

IMG_6237.JPG IMG_6238.JPG

This is my new friend Lew who blogs over at Ash & Lew Plus 2 with his beautiful wife Ashley. (You have to check them out if only because they have a set of boy and girl twins. Obviously I have a soft spot for twins. πŸ˜‰ )

Apparently Lew really, really, really wanted to be on my blog. So much so that he was willing to do anything.

Well… I mean… if you insist.

IMG_6154.JPG IMG_6155.JPG IMG_6156.JPG

The weird part? He was the one who suggested it!!! Love!

Good luck on your marathon next week Lew! Can’t wait to follow along! :)

Once my bags were stuffed full of goodies I knew it was time to call it a day.

See ya at the big Gala dinner!

1 Kiran November 6, 2010 at 10:20 pm

The flip book is such a cool idea.

Lew is such a sporting guy! πŸ˜€
Kiran recently posted..Chickpeas and edamame in coconut milk

2 Shannon, Tropical Eats November 6, 2010 at 10:28 pm

ahh such a fun post!!

that chocolate beer sounds DELISH holy cow
Shannon, Tropical Eats recently posted..NYC or Bust

3 Sana November 6, 2010 at 10:34 pm

AHHHHH You got to smaash a cupcake in someones face! TOO MUCH FUN!
Sana recently posted..Jail Cell

4 Elizabeth November 6, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Bison Chocolate stout?! Did you happen to ask where you can find this? I’d love to try that.

5 Stefanie November 6, 2010 at 11:08 pm

Holy foodgasms! All that food looks amazing! Especially the mini cupcakes, yum! Looks like FoodBuzz is a blast!
Stefanie recently posted..Fun Friday Finds

6 Ashlee November 6, 2010 at 11:10 pm

I love it! My husband will do anything! I loved meeting you today!

7 Amy K. @ Onehealthypeanut November 6, 2010 at 11:18 pm

Wow that looks like an amazing day full of delicious goodies!!! Were you stuffed? :)
Amy K. @ Onehealthypeanut recently posted..Marathon de Paris!

8 RunningOnCoffee November 6, 2010 at 11:36 pm

I love chocolate stouts! Rogue and Youngs make chocolate stouts too (off the top of my head). Haven’t heard of Bison before.

The sweet potato fries, avocado BLT and stuffed mushrooms caught my eye! The avocado smoothie is…interesting. I’ve tried avocado frozen yogurt (a place sim. to pinkberry) – it was weird! very mild taste, not sweet.

What makes Frog Hollow pears so awesome? Or are pears not readily available in FL?
RunningOnCoffee recently posted..Targets C9 version of Swiftly Tech LS &amp Budget Running Tights

9 Chuck Bluestein November 6, 2010 at 11:39 pm

Thanks for all the great pictures of the food. I wish that I were there to eat some of those foods.
Chuck Bluestein recently posted..Latest News- Breast Cancer Cured! Treatment and Prevention

10 Kristy @ KristyRuns November 6, 2010 at 11:41 pm

I can’t wait to try the Chocolate Stout! The avocado smoothie? Not so much… πŸ˜‰
Kristy @ KristyRuns recently posted..Ladies! He’s Single!

11 Lydia Joy November 6, 2010 at 11:43 pm

OH MY GOD! I am so jealous right now!! Everything looks soooo good!!

Lydia Joy recently posted..Derek Lam Is Launching a Collection for eBay

12 Krystina November 7, 2010 at 12:23 am

Hahaha, I love all the sequence pictures. You look like you’re having a blast. πŸ˜€
Krystina recently posted..A Perfect Breakfast &amp Homemade Granola

13 gina (fitnessista) November 7, 2010 at 1:58 am

thanks again for taking pics for me today! <3 i'm so glad we've gotten to hang out more lately! lots more orlando shenanigans to come, too :)

14 Marci November 7, 2010 at 2:05 am

Woohoo I made it on your blog! So fun to meet you and hang out!
Marci recently posted..Foodbuzz Blogger Fest Part 1- Street Food Fare

15 Mara @ What's For Dinner? November 7, 2010 at 2:18 am

OMG i love our picture, I look like such a freaker :)
Mara @ What’s For Dinner? recently posted..Cute Food Saturday!

16 Michele @ Healthy Cultivations November 7, 2010 at 7:51 am

Those s’mores look amazing, and everything looks so fun. I think I’ve decided I must attend next year.

17 Lacey @ Lake Life November 7, 2010 at 7:57 am

The food looks great! From your posts it sounds like they had a lot of repeat eats this year. That seems disappointing :-(
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..Dirty Thirty

18 Jenna November 7, 2010 at 8:17 am

those little printed cupcakes are too cute!

19 Heather November 7, 2010 at 8:22 am

OMG you are making me so hungry. It all looks so amzing and fun! more cupcakes!
Heather recently posted..First Frost

20 Dad November 7, 2010 at 8:38 am

OK. Was Lew a practice Dummy ( person ) for Derek ? Ok I wont tell him if you wont !

21 Alina (Duty Free Foodie) November 7, 2010 at 8:41 am

Re: cupcakes, icing is SO hard to get right.
Alina (Duty Free Foodie) recently posted..Eleven Things

22 christina cadden November 7, 2010 at 8:42 am

Looks like so much fun!

23 kelly November 7, 2010 at 9:10 am

I have those same boots and that same sweater! And I wear them together! Crazy :)

Looks like everyone is having a blast!
kelly recently posted..Halloween Costume Late –

24 Jessica@tastyandtrim November 7, 2010 at 9:32 am

Aw it looks like you are having so much fun! All of the food looks so yummy – especially those cute little cupcakes!
Jessica@tastyandtrim recently posted..Peppermint Mocha Obsession

25 Lew November 7, 2010 at 10:12 am

Feel free to tell Derek it didn’t hurt. Although my face did smell funny!!
Check out our Halloween pictures of the babies and tell me if you and Ur brother took any like these
Lew recently posted..Foodbuzz Tasting!

26 Jessica @ The Process of Healing November 7, 2010 at 12:15 pm

I might be just a little bit jealous of you.. a LITTLE bit πŸ˜‰
Jessica @ The Process of Healing recently posted..An Addiction

27 Lauri ( November 7, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Ha ha!! I JUST met Ash&Lew in the hallway of the Drake!! Looks like you had a blast at the Tasting Pavilion!! I did too–> I was STUFFED all day afterwards!!
Lauri ( recently posted..A Night of Food and Foodies!!

28 Natalie S. November 7, 2010 at 12:56 pm

LOL at Lew! I just looked at their blog and it’s great :) The festival looks SO fun!

29 Emily @ NewlyWife November 7, 2010 at 1:25 pm

It was great meeting you this weekend! I love the cupcake smash photos. :)
Emily @ NewlyWife recently posted..Foodbuzz Festival

30 thetreadmilldiaries November 7, 2010 at 1:55 pm

Looks like everyone’s having an amazing time – but who wouldn’t with all of those eats & treats. πŸ˜‰ Love the last pic of all you ladies jumping for joy before the gala dinner.
thetreadmilldiaries recently posted..Hitting the Jack London Trail

31 Natalia@TheHealthScript November 7, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Oh no! Bobbi is on the verge of having a wardrobe malfunction in the last picture. But it looks like you girls are having loads of fun :)
Natalia@TheHealthScript recently posted..At Home Workouts

32 Katy (The Singing Runner) November 7, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Looks like you have had so much fun! The flip book is adorable! :) The food looks amazing. I’m officially jealous! :)
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..Successful Sunday

33 Lisa (bakebikeblog) November 7, 2010 at 3:59 pm

haha what fun indeed!! LOve it!!!!

34 Katie November 7, 2010 at 4:30 pm

Mmm Ghirardelli smores and cookie dough balls? I am so jealous of everything you were trying!!!!

35 Jane Kizer November 7, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Is that red velvet cake in Lew’s face? If it is then he had fun!

36 Jenny Nguyen November 8, 2010 at 7:24 am

Wow, looks like great fun! Wish I had have gone, but a little too difficult from Amsterdam :(

PS: Glad to have found you through Ash&Lew’s blog (who I follow), think yours is great :)
Jenny Nguyen recently posted..NOMA- 2010 World’s best restaurant serves shitty carrots

37 Kaitlin With Honey November 9, 2010 at 4:44 pm

I love the picture of us! Woo, chocolate stout! It was so great to meet you at Foodbuzz. :) Totally made my day!
Kaitlin With Honey recently posted..Foodbuzz Festival- Friday Morning