more ยป" />

Tomorrow is going to be good

by Meghann on November 4, 2010

My to do list:

• Find a gift for Foobuzz Gift Exchange
  • Take Maddie to the doggie hotel
  • Narrow down 7 pairs of shoes to 4
  • Finish packing
  • Prep tomorrow’s breakfast
  • Get to bed ridiculously early os I can be up at 4:00am <– yike!

Tomorrow night I look forward to eating this

IMG_8581.JPG IMG_8567.JPG

IMG_8600.JPG IMG_8517.JPG

(photos from last year’s Foodbuzz Festival)

But, tonight I ate this…

Yeah, I can’t wait until tomorrow night either. (!!!) My food just doesn’t even compare. ๐Ÿ˜‰ My fridge is pretty empty at the moment and I was too busy packing and carting Maddie around to make an elaborate dinner. My opened face egg sammie with yucca fries had to do.

The opened face egg sandwich was still pretty tasty. I had two scrambled eggs topped with mozzarella, parmesan, and salsa then placed on top a toasted arnold’s thin and spinach.

Next day yucca fries are only about 35% as good as fresh from the oven yucca fries. Drenching them in bbq sauce helps.

I had a Kashi Strawberry Cereal Bar as a snack this afternoon and found it a bit too sweet for my taste. The extra sweet aftertaste was really the kicker, I had to down a couple of glasses of water to help it wash it out.

Dessert tonight was half a peach (the other half was saved for tomorrow’s breakfast) and a handful of dark chocolate edamame.

Meals & Miles Shirt Spotting!

Check out this AWESOME surprise that appeared on my Facebook wall today.

149826_535702138529_206800783_31621364_6242710_n.jpg

My friend Amber (who is Kelly’s Boyfriend’s Cousin’s Girlfriend <– got it?) purchased the shirt without telling me and plans to wear it for her half marathon at the end of this month. I like to believe that by wearing an official Meals and Miles shirt she will automatically beat her goal time with tons of time to spare. True story. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Ok, not really, but I was still uber flattered when she told me that.

Good luck Amber! You will rock it!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Remember you can purchase your own Meals and Miles shirt at my shirt shop.*

*new PR not guaranteed, but you will look ultra stylish wearing it around. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have an early flight tomorrow morning, so I best be getting to bed.

The next time you hear from me I’ll be blogging from the air!

If you’re looking for a little light reading check out my posts from last year’s FoodBuzz Festival. I’ve probably reread all the entries 10 times this week!

San Francisco โ€“ November 2009 โ€“ Foodbuzz Festival

1 Allie November 4, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Yuum! I had an egg sandwich today too, they are so delicious and simple ๐Ÿ™‚ It sounds like you are going to have a really fun weekend! I am scared of flying but I bet blogging wouldn’t make it so scary but you are probably used to it cause you fly a lot! Have you ever had any instances where you were reeallly scared?!
Allie recently posted..Tomorrow is Friday

2 Amanda (Eating Up) November 4, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Safe flight tomorrow!
Amanda (Eating Up) recently posted..My Crave List- Thanksgiving Gadgets

3 Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun November 4, 2010 at 9:28 pm

Have a fantastic time!!! i have a feeling I will be drooling over a lot of blog posts this weekend. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun recently posted..so much fun! &amp posting what i eat Q A

4 emily November 4, 2010 at 9:29 pm

Have a safe trip tomorrow! I’m so sad I can’t go this year, I know it’s going to be a ton of fun!
emily recently posted..Squashing My To-Do List

5 Michele @ Healthy Cultivations November 4, 2010 at 9:32 pm

Have fun! And thanks for the word of warning on those leftover yucca fries.

6 Matt November 4, 2010 at 9:43 pm

Have fun tomorrow! I am super jealous!

7 Kelly November 4, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Awww! Amber looks so cute in your shirt!! ๐Ÿ™‚
Kelly recently posted..School is Hard

8 Tab- Just Weighing In November 4, 2010 at 9:53 pm

so jealous – San Francisco is amazing and I’m sure the conference will be fantastic! Have fun!
Tab- Just Weighing In recently posted..Back on Track

9 Lisa (bakebikeblog) November 4, 2010 at 9:58 pm

HAVE FUN and SAFE TRAVELS!!!
Lisa (bakebikeblog) recently posted..Stuff itโ€ฆ

10 Jessica@tastyandtrim November 4, 2010 at 10:25 pm

That egg sandwich looks tasty! Have a safe flight tomorrow – can’t wait to hear all about the festival!
Jessica@tastyandtrim recently posted..Trick-or-Treating at Whole Foods

11 Nicole November 4, 2010 at 10:25 pm

Have fun. Don’t fret about the shoes, your best accessory is your smile anyway. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nicole recently posted..Things you can do with candy- besides eating it

12 Shannon, Tropical Eats November 4, 2010 at 10:43 pm

she is rocking your shirt!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

have SO much fun this weekend! can’t wait to see all of the bloggies gettin together
Shannon, Tropical Eats recently posted..7 Things Iโ€™ve Learned

13 Michelle (The Runner's Plate) November 4, 2010 at 11:42 pm

Can’t wait to hear about all of your adventures in SF! Have a blast!
Michelle (The Runner’s Plate) recently posted..Birthdayย Celebration

14 Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] November 5, 2010 at 1:15 am

Must I purchase some dark choco edamame the next time I’m at TJ’s!? [shoot — I was just there today]
Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] recently posted..True Life- Take II

15 Marina November 5, 2010 at 2:24 am

Have a safe trip!
I know you’ll have a lot of fun, and I can’t wait to see all the yummy pictures!
Marina recently posted..back again –

16 Allison November 5, 2010 at 6:07 am

Last night my daughter was telling me that she wanted to try some kind of bar and she was trying to describe it for me ( I believe it was in someones lunch box) and all I could get was that it was “white and had a strawberry on it”. I actually thought she meant that the bar was white. So I just couldn’t figure it out, but as soon as I saw the picture of the kashi bar in your post i laughed because I knew that was it. But, based on your description, I don’t think I am going to run out and buy them.

17 Jen November 5, 2010 at 6:42 am

I’m so jealous of everyone going to Foodbuzz this weekend!!!! Hope you have a great time ๐Ÿ™‚

Jen
Jen recently posted..November Goals

18 Lauren November 5, 2010 at 6:58 am

I had an egg sammie dinner too! It may not be San Fran food, but they sure are tasty.

Have so much fun!!
Lauren recently posted..The Process of Progress

19 Sarah @ EatRunGarden November 5, 2010 at 9:07 am

dark chocolate edamame!! What! Those sound awesome where I can I find some.
Also have a great flight and trip and I will be reading all about it ๐Ÿ™‚
Sarah @ EatRunGarden recently posted..Dia De Los Muertos

20 Heather November 5, 2010 at 9:16 am

have a great time, I am so jealous of yall!
Heather recently posted..One Step Closer

21 Susan November 5, 2010 at 2:10 pm

You should make the shirt in tech tees! I would wear it for sure if it wasn’t a regular tee ๐Ÿ™‚

Have so much fun in SF! My favorite city.

22 BroccoliHut November 5, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Totally in love with your super-cute sweater!
BroccoliHut recently posted..The Secrets to Longevity