Afternoon

by Meghann on November 1, 2010

What did I do today? Hmmmm…..

Worked on marketing campaigns.

Tweeted up a storm.

Ate a pumpkin cinnamon roll. < — still good!

Went to hot yoga.

Grew a backbone <– according to my yoga instructor

Took Maddie for a walk

Made dinner

Roasted Chickpeas & Brussel Sprouts on a bed of mixed greens with tomatoes, pecans, parmesan cheese, and a BBQ Sauce + Pumpkin Butter dressing

Defrosted Butternut Squash Muffin from the freezer

Had dessert

Chatted with a dog online. <– don’t be jealous

Folded Laundry

Took Maddie for another walk.

Blogged

Went to bed

Goodnight!

1 Hope November 1, 2010 at 9:47 pm

yum! I love roasted chickpeas!
Sounds like a busy day!
Hope recently posted..Muffin Top

2 Kristy @ KristyRuns November 1, 2010 at 9:48 pm

That dessert looks so good! I NEED to make those homemade pb cups! πŸ™‚ The pumpkin cinnamon roll doesn’t look too bad either. πŸ˜‰
Kristy @ KristyRuns recently posted..Spinx Marathon

3 Jaclyn November 1, 2010 at 9:57 pm

wow, exciting day. haha
Jaclyn recently posted..November 1st!

4 Shannon @ Freshman Yr of Life November 1, 2010 at 9:59 pm

I like the style of the post! I’m the biggest list person ever. They make everything seem so neat and organized even if it’s not.
Shannon @ Freshman Yr of Life recently posted..Brooklyn … we go hard- we go hard

5 hippierunner November 1, 2010 at 10:07 pm

That dessert looks perfect!

6 Natalie November 1, 2010 at 10:07 pm

I’ve never made roasted chickpeas but I may now…your dinner looks so good!

7 Matt November 1, 2010 at 10:07 pm

I NEED a cinnamon roll!
Matt recently posted..My Washington DC Adventure

8 Brittany (Eating Bird Food) November 1, 2010 at 10:14 pm

One day down, 3 more to go. Then we’ll be on a plane to San Fran! Woo-hoo.

9 Anna S. @ History Running Girl November 1, 2010 at 10:22 pm

My dog has a twitter! He had a tweetup with all of his dog twitter friends. It was fun! A community that seems pretty strong that I never would have known existed!
Anna S. @ History Running Girl recently posted..Happy Halloween

10 Lacey @ Lake Life November 1, 2010 at 10:43 pm

Just a random question that pops into my head every once in a while when reading your blog.

You’ve mentioned that your boss and co-workers know about your blog. Do any of them get bothered when you blog, Tweet and/or Facebook at work? The hospital I work at recently instituted a “No social networking” policy while on hospital property and it drives me crazy! (I work in an office, not in patient care.)
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..Halloween comfort food

11 Sana November 1, 2010 at 11:07 pm

I just got fired frm a hospital job for texting while training. Some people care, others don’t.
Life happens.
Sana recently posted..Falling

12 Meghann November 2, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Part of my job deals with social media, so they expect me to be on twitter. Actually the whole reason I started a twitter account was research for work. πŸ™‚

13 Krystina November 1, 2010 at 10:46 pm

Sounds like a productive day to me!
Krystina recently posted..Garlic &amp Oil

14 RunningOnCoffee November 1, 2010 at 11:20 pm

Can you please share where you find coconut oil? I’m very interested in picking some up to try making your homemade pb cups!!
RunningOnCoffee recently posted..Recipe- Curried Butternut Squash and Pear Soup

15 Katy (The Singing Runner) November 1, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Your food always looks so amazing! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Sounds like you had a great day! πŸ™‚
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..Late night eating…

16 Lauren November 2, 2010 at 6:56 am

Productive day! πŸ™‚
Lauren recently posted..Keeping Traditions Alive

17 Jen November 2, 2010 at 7:11 am

I would love a day like that!!! I bought some chickpeas yesterday so I can roast them, roasting vegetables is my new favorite way to eat them!!

Jen

18 Michele @ Healthy Cultivations November 2, 2010 at 7:26 am

I love how you’re not afraid to try making seemingly odd flavor mixes. BBQ sauce and pumpkin butter? I never would have tried that. But maybe it’s worth a try.
Michele @ Healthy Cultivations recently posted..First Post and a Stonyfield coupon giveaway coming…

19 Tabitha (From Single to Married) November 2, 2010 at 7:32 am

That looks a lot like my dinner except that I had shrimp in my salad too. πŸ™‚
Tabitha (From Single to Married) recently posted..Shopping with or without Dignity

20 Dave @ tips4running November 2, 2010 at 7:42 am

I think I have been pumpkin’ed out. I just ate a bunch ginger snap cookies with whipped pumpkin butter. It was good, but I need to back off of the pumpkin for a while.
Dave @ tips4running recently posted..The Runners Watch – Three Types of Watches to Help You With Your Running

21 Stephanie @cookinfanatic November 2, 2010 at 8:11 am

I love the idea of mixing pumpkin with bbq sauce, I bet that was so good!
Stephanie @cookinfanatic recently posted..Barbecue Sauce Heaven

22 Amy November 2, 2010 at 8:46 am

Ooh your dinner looks amazing! I think I’ll throw some chickpeas in with my roasted veggies tonight.
Amy recently posted..thinking vs not thinking

23 katie November 2, 2010 at 7:33 pm

excellent day!
katie recently posted..must find less hills