Meals & Miles Shirt Shop

by Meghann on October 6, 2010

Can I just say that Shrimp Gumbo left overs do not make for a photogenic meal?

IMG_2117

It tasted good, but was it pretty? Ehhh… not so much.

IMG_2122

At least the La Croix was pretty. :)

IMG_2123

And my cereal & nuts morning snack did good on it’s own.

IMG_2114

Meals and Miles T-shirts

Since I had so many people leave comments on the how they wanted a Meals and Miles Onesie in their own size (I’m assuming they meant adult shirts, NOT adult onesies. ;) ) I decided to open up a small Spreadshirt Shop and open them up to be purchased.

mmoshirt

Don’t worry, the onesies are up there too! And if anyone buys one of these for their baby would you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send me a picture of it. ;)

mmonesies

You can visit the shop by going here. Oh and if you buys a shirt, please send me a photo of that too!!

You know that FABULOUS design?!?!

meghannshirt_front

It was created by the Beautiful, Lovely, and Talented Jessica Livingston, whom I owe a million bucks to for being my creative eye! If you have a blog and would like your own logo shoot her an e-mail! I know [for a small fee] she would be happy to help!

1 Freya October 6, 2010 at 2:01 pm

LOVE the shirts! I want one now :D

2 Amanda October 6, 2010 at 2:02 pm

She did a great job!
Amanda recently posted..Introducing Me

3 janetha g. @ meals & moves October 6, 2010 at 2:05 pm

she’s super creative!
janetha g. @ meals & moves recently posted..top secret trick to perfect hummus

4 Kelly October 6, 2010 at 2:06 pm

the baby onesies are adorable!
Kelly recently posted..Tales of my Travels

5 Sara October 6, 2010 at 2:07 pm

I wonder if Maddie would look good in the onesie?

6 Darci October 6, 2010 at 2:08 pm

The shirts are fun!! I love the dark gray color!! A recent fav of mine!! :)
Darci recently posted..Lovin’ Fall

7 Madeline - Greens and Jeans October 6, 2010 at 2:09 pm

I have to agree with Sara, I think Maddie needs a onesie!
Madeline – Greens and Jeans recently posted..one word tuesday

8 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday October 6, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Actually, I did mean an adult onesie. Haha!
Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday recently posted..Eating Animals – Review

9 Sarah October 6, 2010 at 2:30 pm

Too cute! I actually played around on spreadshirt yesterday after I saw your post.

P.S. your domain and blog name are just PERFECT!
Sarah recently posted..Lets Just Start Fresh

10 Tina October 6, 2010 at 2:34 pm

How neat! I love the gray.
Tina recently posted..living the highland life

11 Kacy October 6, 2010 at 2:38 pm

Love the shirts! Too cute!

12 Kim October 6, 2010 at 2:43 pm

I love the colors on the grey one! And I’m really digging the new name & logo.

13 Heather October 6, 2010 at 3:02 pm

love the shirts! I have been on the lookout for someone to make a design for me so i will definately be contacting your friend!
Heather recently posted..Light the Fire

14 Shannon, Tropical Eats October 6, 2010 at 3:07 pm

these rock!!
Shannon, Tropical Eats recently posted..Refocusing

15 Jessica @ The Process of Healing October 6, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Sometimes the ugliest meals are the best tasting..
Jessica @ The Process of Healing recently posted..Vegetarians Beware

16 Melissa October 6, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Is there a point before your marathon that you start changing your diet? Example: adding carbs, drinking more water, adding salt?
Melissa recently posted..Time for a Celebration

17 Meghann October 7, 2010 at 5:47 am

Honestly with all the drama of this week, I forgot about that. I have been chugging water like a mad woman (you should see the extra large smart water bottle that’s been sitting at my desk this week), but I haven’t been stepping my game up on anything else. I do promise to turn Thursday, Friday, and Saturday into a carb fest.

I see you more of an expert than I. Do you have any advice on this topic?!?! :)

18 melissa October 7, 2010 at 9:29 am

Ha, I am no expert. There is all kinds of advice out there, and I always wonder if people actually follow it, thus my question. But this is what my TNT coaches suggested:

the month before, start increasing your carb ratio, but not necessarily your portions. So instead of chicken with rice, have rice with chicken

the week before the race, increase your water intake. They said you have to do this several days before the race, not just the day before to make sure your body is hydrated.

4 days before , add salt to your diet to help retain fluids and keep your electrolyte balance stable.

I don’t actually remember when they said to increase portions, but I have always stayed true to the pasta dinner the night before. Last time I had whole wheat pasta with sauteed cauliflower, currants and pine nuts.

Anyways, I am sure you will rock the pants off chicago! You know your body and what it needs!

So excited to see Derek’s recap up, off to read it.
melissa recently posted..Time for a Celebration

19 Nic October 6, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Sweet shirt! Love the design!

I love La Croix bubbly water, it’s so refreshing :)

20 jenn October 6, 2010 at 4:16 pm

wow. so how much are you profiting off of the shirts?

21 Meghann October 6, 2010 at 4:49 pm

$1 per shirt. I really doubt anyone will actually buy one (besides me and my family) i just put it up there for fun. :)

22 wendy sue October 6, 2010 at 4:36 pm

love the logo! Is it possible to get the shirt in a technical fabric to be able run in?
wendy sue recently posted..Wishlist Wednesday- mostly things for other people

23 Lisa (bakebikeblog) October 6, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Wow – they look fantastic!
Lisa (bakebikeblog) recently posted..7 reasons why I love public holidays…

24 Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels October 6, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Awww the baby onesies are adorable! :)
Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels recently posted..Chocolate Gingerbread Bars

25 rebecca lustig October 6, 2010 at 7:06 pm

you’re own t shirts?! that’s so exciting! and that’s how you know you’ve made it big ;)
rebecca lustig recently posted..blast from the past

26 Heather October 6, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Hi Meghann,
That really doesn’t seem like too much lunch. I am just saying this out of genuine concern. I hope you are okay!! Cute shirts, too!

27 Lily @ Lily's Health Pad October 6, 2010 at 7:47 pm

I’m really digging the new logo. She did an awesome job! Simple, yet pleasing to the eye.

28 Lacey @ Lake Life October 6, 2010 at 9:22 pm

The thought of microwaved shrimp makes me cringe!
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..Seneca Farms

29 Heather Eats Almond Butter October 7, 2010 at 9:58 am

I knew everyone would be jealous of the HEABlet’s onesie. ;)

30 Nicci (Nifty Eats) October 9, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Super cute shirt, think I’ll get one too. Good luck in the race…you’ll do great girl.
Nicci (Nifty Eats) recently posted..CelebratedSupportedWhat’s Next On My To Do List