Spot the Difference

by Meghann on September 24, 2010

Let’s play “Spot the Difference in the Two Photos”

IMG_0401 IMG_0403

Do you see it?

Here let me zoom in a little.

cropped2 cropped

BUSTED!

cropped3

I love reviewing my photos and seeing where she sticks here face in there.

It’s a good thing she’s cute!

IMG_8551

No snack today. I didn’t need it, breakfast was enough on it’s own. 🙂

Lunch.

IMG_0401

I had a 10:30 meeting this morning and was daydreaming combinations for lunch the entire time. Going in to the meeting I had no idea what I was making, but leaving I knew exactly what I wanted – a pita stuffed with tabbouli, Spinach, and Mozzarella Cheese.

IMG_0418

This fresh, clean pita deserved a fresh, clean pairing.

Enter fresh fruit

IMG_0411

and a pickle!

IMG_0407

IMG_0415

This morning I booked my accommodations for a work conference in Keystone next week. I <3 Keystone and have skied there multiple times in my life time (check out my 2/09 & 12/09 Keystone adventures), but this will be my first time in the Fall! I’m excited to see all the beautiful fall colors and maybe take a ride on the Alpine slide! 🙂

I was also surprised how CHEAP it is to stay on the mountain this time a year. I was able to book a one bedroom condo right in Keystone village for $129 a night! (Somewhere out there my parents are having a heart attack over that low price.) Since it is a ‘condo’ I will have a living room and a full kitchen during my stay. Score!

1 Jen September 24, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Dang that looks awesome!!!! Every good lunch needs a pickle 🙂

Jen
Jen recently posted..Eating Out

2 Nutritious Foodie September 24, 2010 at 3:04 pm

It always cracks me up to see my dog sniffing my meals… and then she gives me the “please give me some mommy” eyes that just melts my heart.

Wow that is a really cheap deal… but then this is their off season.. they are getting ready for the snow season. Enjoy your stay and all the beautiful fall colors 🙂

3 Sarah for Real September 24, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Now, how does a girl from Florida know how to ski…?

Also, I love seeing how much your photography has improved! I’m not dissing your old photos… they’re a lot like mine. There is hope for me yet!

4 Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers September 24, 2010 at 3:06 pm

FUN! i wanna go to colorado. my friend moved there a year ago & is having the BEST time. all of her pictures are unreal.
Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers recently posted..Our Date Night Tradition

5 Amanda September 24, 2010 at 3:10 pm

At least Maddie didn’t take a bite of the sandwich! Can I put in a request for your boss to send you on a work trip to Michigan? Pretty please? 😉

6 megan @ whatmegansmaking September 24, 2010 at 3:14 pm

sounds like it will be a fun trip! Hopefully work doesn’t intrude too much 🙂
megan @ whatmegansmaking recently posted..Doughnut Muffins

7 Dynamics September 24, 2010 at 3:19 pm

My question, was Maddie quick enough to get a bite? Or just a sniff?

8 Stacey September 24, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Ha! Your dog thinks she’s so sneaky 🙂 What a cutie! And ca-ching! That’s a GREAT price for a condo in the mountains!! Your parents are going to be so proud 😉 Happy Friday!
Stacey recently posted..Gettin My Groove Back

9 Freya September 24, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Hehe, I often find cats in the background of my photos too! They’re so sneaky :p
Freya recently posted..Time for Twelve again

10 Caitlin (EatFeats) September 24, 2010 at 3:35 pm

That cheese is calling to me.
Caitlin (EatFeats) recently posted..My Poker Face

11 janetha g. @ meals & moves September 24, 2010 at 3:51 pm

the notorious doggie nose! i have two of those pesky noses always appearing in photos. hilarious. they are so worth the trouble, though.
janetha g. @ meals & moves recently posted..i need a mint

12 Amanda September 24, 2010 at 3:56 pm

That is a great place. I love spending time in the mountains in the fall (and the winter too for that matter). It will be nice for you to spend some time in the fall weather that FL lacks 🙂
Amanda recently posted..What is the cost of preserving food

13 CMae September 24, 2010 at 4:17 pm

So sweet! My little JRT joins me at the table whenever he gets a chance. I guess that’s why I couldn’t tell the difference at first — it looks so natural to see a nose hovering above my plate.

14 Laura September 24, 2010 at 4:45 pm

While “working” this after noon, I happened to stumble upon this while on Stumbleupon. Not sure if you were aware, but I thought it was kind of cool!

Looks like you made it to #9!!!

15 Lizz @ Leading the Good Life September 24, 2010 at 5:29 pm

I love Colorado, but we always go in the Summer (I guess we’re hikers, no skiers), but I would LOVE to see it in the Fall! Quite tempting with those deals, too!
Lizz @ Leading the Good Life recently posted..Spectator Sport

16 Chelsea @ Strawberry Sweat September 24, 2010 at 5:54 pm

I always love the Maddie cameos 🙂 Lunch looks good!
Chelsea @ Strawberry Sweat recently posted..Rainy Day Chickpea Pizza

17 VeggieGirl September 24, 2010 at 6:53 pm

Hahahahaha I love Maddie so much 😀

18 Marisa September 24, 2010 at 7:23 pm

I can’t say it enough….Maddie is so adorable! 🙂

19 tieghan gerard September 24, 2010 at 8:34 pm

I did not know you were heading up to summit county, I thought you would be in Denver! I live in Frisco! Do you have any free time well you are here?

20 Kristy @ KristyRuns.com September 24, 2010 at 8:51 pm

Maddie!!!! She is just too much. The cuteness!

I’m so jealous of your upcoming Keystone trip! And what a deal!

21 christina cadden September 24, 2010 at 9:12 pm

I need a job where I travel! Seems like you going to have fun!

22 Elizabeth September 24, 2010 at 9:13 pm

Wow I’ve never been to Colorado but I want to go skiing so bad some time this year. Maybe New Hampshire or… Colorado?

23 Janessa September 24, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Hahaha! I love that you eat pickles with your lunch. That’s something I only remember I love when I’m at a restaurant.

24 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday September 24, 2010 at 10:53 pm

What’s the price like during the busy season?
Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday recently posted..no make-up challenge

25 allijag September 24, 2010 at 11:12 pm

I literally LOLed when I saw that sweet little stinker dog face 😉 Sneaky maddie, very sneaky 🙂

26 Amiee September 25, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Ah, I love it. What a great pic of the pup!
Amiee recently posted..CALLING ALL PUMPKINS!!!!

27 Emily September 26, 2010 at 10:19 pm

Huh…I should take advantage of Keystone in the fall. 🙂 I knew there were good deals in the summer, but into the fall, too? Awesome. I live in Denver, and was just in the mountains by Pikes Peak this weekend. The aspens are beautiful.
Emily recently posted..Epic Lunch

28 Lisa September 27, 2010 at 2:14 pm

HAHAHA! My cat photo bombs my pictures ALL THE TIME!
Lisa recently posted..Make Your Own Special Occasion