I Did It Again

by Meghann on September 16, 2010

I did it again.

IMG_9443

I made a Brie + Apple + Honey + Raisins + Pecan + Arugula Sandwich and it was fabulous!

IMG_9455

Mmm….

With more Apple

IMG_9449

And Tabbouli on Arugula.

IMG_9451

Lunch is served.

IMG_9460

Rewind

Mixed Nuts snack

IMG_9438

Link Love

🙂

1 Freya (Brit Chick Runs) September 16, 2010 at 2:53 pm

That sandwich. Looks. Amazing.
Freya (Brit Chick Runs) recently posted..Whole Foods- Take Two

2 Carrie September 16, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Wait, pecans on a sandwich? It sounds like they would fall off! That sandwich definitely sounds delicious though. Never done apples on a sammy either!

3 Shannon, Tropical Eats September 16, 2010 at 2:57 pm

just liked ya on facebook 🙂 you know that’s a tasty combo when it looks just as good on a sandwich!
Shannon, Tropical Eats recently posted..Big News

4 Kelly September 16, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Haha I love that BSC blog, too fun!
Kelly recently posted..Challenge 1- Ready- Set- Blog!

5 Caitlin (EatFeats) September 16, 2010 at 3:12 pm

The type of bread you have looks so good!
Caitlin (EatFeats) recently posted..The Best Bread Ever in the History of History

6 Emily [Emilyeatsclean] September 16, 2010 at 3:38 pm

That sandwich looks delish!
Emily [Emilyeatsclean] recently posted..Cooking class

7 Chelsea @ Strawberry Sweat September 16, 2010 at 3:39 pm

Yum. That lunch looks simple, but delicious!
Chelsea @ Strawberry Sweat recently posted..Nothing Like a Run and a Beer After a Long Day

8 Michelle @ Turning Over a New Leaf September 16, 2010 at 3:49 pm

That sandwich looks SO GOOD! I’m going to have to try that as soon as our pecan trees start dropping nuts. 🙂
Michelle @ Turning Over a New Leaf recently posted..What It’s All About

9 Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels September 16, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Mmm that sandwich looks so tasty and quite creative. YUM! 🙂
Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels recently posted..Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwiches

10 Heather September 16, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Thanks for posting that link on the Baby Sitters Club, loved those back in the day, fun to read that article. 🙂

11 Stacey (The Habit of Healthy) September 16, 2010 at 4:50 pm

Holy moly, that sandwich looks out of this world good!! 🙂
Stacey (The Habit of Healthy) recently posted..It’s Been A Really Long Week

12 Exercise and Eat September 16, 2010 at 5:33 pm

This is one Britney Spears-themed mistake that I could make everyyyy day!

13 Melissa Schlothan September 16, 2010 at 5:34 pm

nothing like eating the things we love. 🙂
Melissa Schlothan recently posted..Poh-tatoe- Poh-tato

14 Lisa (bakebikeblog) September 16, 2010 at 5:36 pm

I think this sounds like a perfect sandwich combo! yum!
Lisa (bakebikeblog) recently posted..Football- fun- food…and a training reflection

15 Nic September 16, 2010 at 5:44 pm

This is a combo that I would go back to time and time again! You could post this sandwich everyday and I bet no one would mind 🙂
Nic recently posted..Paris will have to wait

16 Vicky (eat live spin) September 16, 2010 at 7:18 pm

your lunch looks amazing… I have been incorporating apples into more of my meals… but I have been craving goat cheese… not brie!

17 Pure2raw twins September 16, 2010 at 8:15 pm

That sandwich sounds amazing!! Love apples and brie…oh and with arugula yum!! I bet this would taste good with some avocado slices…okay my just to me, I love them, haha.

18 Sarah September 16, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Yum, yum, YUM. Do you want to be my personal chef?;)
Sarah recently posted..And…Action!

19 Theresa @ This is my Hungry Face September 16, 2010 at 8:48 pm

That sandwich looks awesome! I’d love to try that sandwich– it combines a lot of good flavors.

Also, I loved reading the article about the Babysitter’s Club!

20 Lee September 16, 2010 at 9:07 pm

That BSC thing is really funny. I loved those books as a kid. Claudia was my favorite.
Lee recently posted..A non injury- hopefully

21 Shannon September 16, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Is it weird that I automatically thought “Oops I” when I read your title. Love your blog btw! I’m a daily reader and your running really inspires me. Keep it up!
Shannon recently posted..Am I a “runner”

22 Anna @ Doing Good & Living Well September 16, 2010 at 9:37 pm

Oooo brie and apples! That would be amazing all melty on a sandwich. I bet it would work out pretty well in a wrap too. Girl, you have my mouth watering!

I have a challenge for you: work pumpkin and/or butternut squash into a sandwich. Along with apples, those are two of my fall faves!

23 Elizabeth September 16, 2010 at 9:48 pm

That saandwich looks delicious! I make apple and banana sandwiches all the time, but I definitely want to try the apple, honey, raisin combination because it sounds so good.
Elizabeth recently posted..You are beautiful and strong

24 Lauren @ Running Examiner September 17, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Brie and apple is such a great sandwich combination. I particularly like it with green apple! And on a baguette. 🙂
Lauren @ Running Examiner recently posted..Hoboken resident competes in Ironman

25 Kristin September 17, 2010 at 12:45 pm

I totally thought the Babysitter’s Club thing was real at first — HAHAHAHA! I had the whole collection up to the early 100s (including the Super Specials!) and sold them all in a garage sale when we moved. =(

26 Sana September 18, 2010 at 12:10 am

I can definitely tell that you like a fruity, sweet taste to all of your meals 🙂
Sana recently posted..Rock Garden