All Business

by Meghann on September 14, 2010

I was all business at lunch today.

Well… sort of.

I mean it was a business lunch with an associate and we did discuss upcoming  business tactics, but truth be told this particular business associate is a good friend of mine and sometimes it fun to just get out of the office and gossip over lunch rather than over a boardroom table. Because meetings really are all about gossiping, right? 😉

I love meeting up for business meetings over lunch because it gives me a chance to grab a bite to eat at one of the millions of restaurants I’m dying to try all over Orlando.

Today’s pick was the White Wolf Cafe near downtown.

IMAG0165

I’ve driven by here a few times, but have never been in. The restaurant is cute, quaint, and not very crowded considering we are during the lunch time rush.

IMAG0166

IMAG0167

The menu had all the basics – hamburgers, salads, soups, etc. But I was particularly interested in the entire section dedicated to sandwiches of the vegetarian variety.

IMAG0168

I selected the falafel wrap with a side salad.

IMAG0169

The wrap was a tad bland so I ended up ripping it apart and picking the innards out and dipping it in the honey curry dressing that came with the side salad.

IMAG0171

Caroline had ordered the portobello sandwich and I was a little envious of her selection. It was a good size and looked delicious. 🙂

Before lunch I had a yogurt and granola as a snack.

IMG_9247

Now I must go back to really be all business.

See ya! 🙂

1 Heather @ Side of Sneakers September 14, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Meetings for gossiping are way better than meetings for business….in my book anyways 😉
Heather @ Side of Sneakers recently posted..5 Ways to Jump Back on the Exercise Train

2 Kelly September 14, 2010 at 3:27 pm

Looks good to me!
Kelly recently posted..My First 5k

3 kristy @ kristyruns.com September 14, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Triple decker pb&j?!?! That definitely would have been my selection. 🙂

4 Katie @Sweets and Veggies September 14, 2010 at 3:43 pm

Wow! I’m pretty impressed how many vegetarian options there are. Usually I feel like restaurants only have like 1 or 2.
Katie @Sweets and Veggies recently posted..Back on The Plains!

5 Melissa September 14, 2010 at 4:58 pm

I need to get my meetings to be at lunch so I don’t get a “No Food Hangover” from not eating until after a lunch time meeting. Looks delicious!!!
Melissa recently posted..I Want to be my Cat

6 Ellie September 14, 2010 at 5:05 pm

falafel wrap sounds amazing! I need to try making falafel
Ellie recently posted..Lovely Econ

7 amanda September 14, 2010 at 5:11 pm

i admire you for having so much time to blog. because you never look like you actually have the time to blog…

yet you always make the time! you seem like such a busy bee, but you never miss a beat. love it.

8 Michele September 14, 2010 at 5:20 pm

I saw this restaurant on Rachael Ray’s show a few weeks ago and wondered if you’d ever been there. Glad to hear it was good.

9 christina cadden September 14, 2010 at 5:20 pm

mmm, your lunch looks so good!

10 Caitlin (EatFeats) September 14, 2010 at 5:27 pm

My first job was like 50% business lunches/dinners/coffees and it was INCREDIBLE.

11 Lisa (bakebikeblog) September 14, 2010 at 5:35 pm

ooooh I love that they had a reasonable veggie section!
Lisa (bakebikeblog) recently posted..Football- fun- food…and a training reflection

12 Chelsea @ Strawberry Sweat September 14, 2010 at 5:47 pm

That restaurant’s vegetarian options are impressive! Sorry to hear your wrap wasn’t as good though.

I’m hoping that when I finally graduate from law school that I will be able to participate in a “business lunch” 🙂
Chelsea @ Strawberry Sweat recently posted..Oats in a Jar and Quick Burrito Bowl

13 Courtney September 14, 2010 at 7:19 pm

Yummy! 😀
Courtney recently posted..Chocolateee

14 Jessica @ The Process of Healing September 14, 2010 at 7:28 pm

I hate it when a great sounding lunch like that is a little disappointing. But at least you had some good company!
Jessica @ The Process of Healing recently posted..Let Them Go