The Meat Dress

by Meghann on September 13, 2010

I love when race swag bag comes with free samples of new things I haven’t tried yet and this weekend’s swag came with a couple of good ones.

Morning Race Swag Snack:  Crunchmaster Multiseed Crackers.

IMG_9154

The thin crackers tasted exactly like Mary’s Gone Crackers. They had the same seedy flavor and same defined crunchy texture.

IMG_9156

I like Mary’s Gone Crackers, so I obviously enjoyed these too. My swag bag also came with a coupon that I plan on using soon for a full package of these suckers. 🙂

Afternoon Race Swag Snack: Chocolate Forze Bar

IMG_9179

Your typical sports nutrition bar: funky ingredient list and decent nutritional stats minus the high amount of sugar.

IMG_9181

Taste, however, was spot on. I like chocolate and this bar was definitely chocolatey. 🙂

Lunch:

IMG_9173

I attempted a Tuna Melt for lunch by creating a tuna salad of tuna, honey mustard, olives, and tomatoes then topping it with brie (the only cheese in my fridge) and placing it under the broiler for a few minutes.

IMG_9162

I made the tuna salad too simple. It was missing flavor and spice.

IMG_9164

Carrots and Salsa on the side – an odd combo that works really well.

IMG_9172

And Grapes!

IMG_9168

In other news…

What were everyone’s thoughts on Lady Gaga’s meat dress last night?

I know the concept of wearing red meat may be a little offensive to some, but, hey, this is Lady Gaga and this is what she does.

It’s no surprise that PETA has already bombarded her with hate (saw that one coming a mile away), but who I think should really be after her are all the starving families all over the country who can’t afford to put on food their table. Her dress could have easily fed a family of four for a month – does this woman have no compassion?

Too far? Eh.

All kidding aside – and I hate to say it – but after reading this article on MTV.com in which Ellen interviews Lady Gaga regarding the dress – I kind of get her point with it all.

Since she wasn’t performing on the VMAs and didn’t want to let her beloved fans down by being "just another bitch in a dress at an awards show," Gaga said she had to kick things up a notch with a series of outrageous outfits. The meat suit, as it turns out, also tied in to her decision to walk the white carpet with some gay and lesbian members of the military in order to voice her distaste for the U.S. military’s "don’t ask, don’t tell" policy.

"I get most of your outfits, I really do … because I’m vegan, so that’s kind of … what is the purpose of the meat suit?" Ellen asked.

"Well, it is certainly no disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian. As you know, I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth," Gaga replied. "However, it has many interpretations, but for me this evening … If we don’t stand up for what we believe in and if we don’t fight for our rights, pretty soon we’re going to have as much rights as the meat on our own bones. And I am not a piece of meat," she added.

This dress is Lady Gaga’s way of bringing attention to a cause she has passion for. It’s public relations 101: get your name out there however possible so that people will listen to what you have to say.

I’m a fan of Lady Gaga. She puts herself out there and is never afraid of what others will think. She’s both a performer and an activist and I respect her for that.

So my question is – what are your thoughts on the dress? Does it make you sick? Is it a piece of fashion statement history? Do tell.

1 Evan Thomas September 13, 2010 at 3:58 pm

My issue is with this comment:
“I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth”
Really, Gaga? You’re better than Mother Theresa and all that jazz? And so humble about it, too…

2 kate September 13, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Agreed!
kate recently posted..First

3 Freya (Brit Chick Runs) September 13, 2010 at 3:59 pm

I don’t like the dress personally. I get the whole ‘make a statement, get column inches’ thing, for a cause she believes in..but she can do that with a trillion other outfits. I don’t think it’s right to wear real meat! I mean, aside from being vegan myself, you’re right – that meat could have fed a number of starving families. Plus now, it’s just gonna go to waste, which is horrible for the animal that died for that.
Most of her outfits are pretty cool, but not that one.
Freya (Brit Chick Runs) recently posted..Whole Foods- Take Two

4 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday September 13, 2010 at 8:37 pm

True, but the cost of any of the fashions that celebrities are wearing could go toward feeding a number of families regardless of what the dress is made out of. Would the same be said if she made a dress out of fruits and vegetables?

5 Celia September 13, 2010 at 9:52 pm

i agree with samantha’s comment

6 Freya (Brit Chick Runs) September 14, 2010 at 3:08 am

True – but no animal had to be killed for her to wear a fruit dress..
Freya (Brit Chick Runs) recently posted..Whole Foods- Take Two

7 Ellie September 13, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Is it real meat- her choice to wear it but did it smell at the end of the night? I feel like her skin had to feel really weird when she took it off. She does whatever she wants- kinda got to giver her credit- she knows how to get attention
Ellie recently posted..Lovely Econ

8 Kath Younger September 13, 2010 at 4:03 pm

I would like to add that the lady who painted my toenails here in Cville on Friday ALSO painted Lady Gaga’s toes before her concert here last week!!!

9 Shannon, Tropical Eats September 13, 2010 at 4:06 pm

It really did gross me out. After watching Food Inc., of course I look at things ( like how meat makes it from the farm, factory, grocery store, to our dinner table) differently.

The meat dress (and hat) were a bit too much for me. What a waste of a living animal.. but i DO admire the fact that she was trying to stand up for important causes
Shannon, Tropical Eats recently posted..College Football Makes Me Happy

10 alison September 13, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Maybe it’s because I’m old and boring, but I just don’t get Lady Gaga. Despite that and coming from a mostly libertarian view point, I guess I don’t have a problem with her meat dress. We live in a free country and can dress how we choose, even if we may end up with smelly, slimy, meaty skin by the end of the night. It’s gross for sure, but I guess it could be worse.
alison recently posted..14

11 Rachel September 13, 2010 at 4:08 pm

Red grapes are so good right now! Cantaloupe too! As far as Lady Gaga wearing her meat dress last night and the meat bikini she wore for a photo shoot, it is no different than wearing leather/fur. Just the inside versus the outside of the animal.

12 Meghann September 13, 2010 at 4:19 pm

I thought about this too and it is a good point.

13 Lisa @ I'm an Okie September 13, 2010 at 4:10 pm

I think it’s a pretty sick dress, but I applaud her for doing something that she knew was going to be frowned upon. The girl has balls, that’s for sure.

I was never sure if it was REAL meal. That has to be disgusting to wear. Hopefully somebody ate that dress later! Don’t want the meat to go to waste.
Lisa @ I’m an Okie recently posted..Check me out

14 Dynamics September 13, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Was it really meat?

“After time spent under the TV lights, it would smell like the rotting flesh that it is and likely be crawling in maggots.”

What do you think?

15 Emma September 13, 2010 at 4:11 pm

How do you find races that give out nice stuff? The most I usually get is a shirt and a post-race banana haha

16 Lisa @ I'm an Okie September 13, 2010 at 4:11 pm

by meal, i meant meat 🙂
Lisa @ I’m an Okie recently posted..Check me out

17 Madeleine September 13, 2010 at 4:13 pm

At first I thought Lady Gaga just wanted to provoke all the time, but looking into it more I realized she did have something to say, and is pretty good at getting the attention to put it out there. Once again, I thought the meat dress was too much; what’s the point of that?! But once again, OK, I sorta get her point. And I respect her for doing her thing. Although I do think there are many other ways to get your message out there, maybe offending less people doing so..
But I love her music 🙂

18 Hatty September 13, 2010 at 4:16 pm

I think fair play to her, it is a guaranteed way to get noticed and whats more get questioned about it and hence promote her cause and her motive. She knows something like that will be controversial and will get her a lot of hate but if she’s willing to put herself out there to promote a message then i’m not gonna berate her for it! Would i want to wear a meat dress? NO! But if she wants to I have no issue personally.

19 Erin September 13, 2010 at 4:17 pm

I like the explanation behind the dress but not the dress itself. Lady Gaga is just too over-the-top for my tastes but it definitely made sense once she explained it. Plus, I loved her political statement with her dates.
Erin recently posted..Rainy day Sunday- in photos

20 Amber from Girl with the Red Hair September 13, 2010 at 4:20 pm

I’m a big fan of her music (especially for running to) but that dress absolutely disgusts me. I would never put something like that on my body. *shudder*

21 Anna (twelve22) September 13, 2010 at 4:30 pm

This is the first I heard/saw of this (being a bit out of the loops with these things), but the first thing I thought when I read her comment here was, ‘Oh, so she’s not a piece of meat, but a cow/pig IS?’ There’s no need to overlook animal rights while fighting for human rights, after all!
Anna (twelve22) recently posted..Muffins- Bagels- and Shingles

22 Marie @ReciPeas & Musings September 13, 2010 at 6:41 pm

Agreed.
Marie @ReciPeas & Musings recently posted..To the Beach and Back Again

23 Naomi(onefitfoodie) September 13, 2010 at 4:32 pm

ya know what? its lady gaga and its fun. I don’t think she meant anything negative by it, its just..her…which is a little crazy, its art. I myself would never wear it but I don’t judge her for doing it

24 Megan G. September 13, 2010 at 4:38 pm

Is that uncooked meat? Because the first thing that pops in my head is “eww…bacteria!” Ick. It’s really clever though, I’ll give her props for that.

25 Matt September 13, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Lady Gaga is… Interesting…

I think she is seriously messed up, but I like her music 😉

People are just going to be who they are. Don’t criticize them for that.
Matt recently posted..How To Bottle Your Newly Brewed Kombucha

26 Alyssa September 13, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Although I wouldn’t wear it, I love her boldness and understand the different interpretations behind it, including the one about standing up for our rights. The one interpretation that I love behind it, is that women are NOT just pieces of meat that are to be looked at and seen only as women in pretty dresses on a red carpet. There is more to women than looks, they are talented and gifted as men are. Like Gaga and her singing, music talents.

Wearing the meat dress is a satire on the idea that women are pieces of meat, and while the dress is in your face, I love it.

I really don’t think it’s a slap in the face to vegans/vegetarians, I mean really, why would someone who opposes such eating lifestyles wear a meat dress? It doesn’t make any sense. It’s like saying all people who wear fur are doing it to criticize vegans/vegetarians.

Yeah the dress is the boldest thing she has ever worn (and probably the boldest thing anyone can wear), she’s Lady Gaga and she’s going to wear what she wants and will do it no matter what anyone thinks.

She’s bold, and a lot of people don’t agree with her, but I have to admire her ability to express herself without caring what anyone thinks 🙂

27 Jordan September 13, 2010 at 11:24 pm

I guess it feels like a slap in the face to me because, if it is real meat, she wasted an animal’s life on this statement. That animal died in vain – I wish somebody had at least been able to eat it!

28 Rachel @ Fit Fun and Fabulous September 13, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Can’t stand her. I get what she’s doing, and I don’t like it.
Rachel @ Fit Fun and Fabulous recently posted..Well- howdy!

29 Heather @ Side of Sneakers September 13, 2010 at 5:01 pm

The statement is great- the fact that it’s actually meat is disgusting. Couldn’t it just LOOK like meat?!
Heather @ Side of Sneakers recently posted..Liar- Liar Pants on Fire

30 Heather September 13, 2010 at 5:13 pm

Love those crackers, they are the bomb! I found them at a nearby store and bought them on a whim, so glad I did.

I didn’t watch the VMA’s (a channel that RARELY plays videos anymore shouldn’t give out awards for videos), so that is the first I’m seeing the dress. Politics aside, it’s gross, why would you cover yourself in meat?!

31 Sammy September 15, 2010 at 6:41 pm

“a channel that RARELY plays videos anymore shouldn’t give out awards for videos”

THANK YOU. Those are my thoughts exactly! I haven’t seen an actual video in years on MTV. I think they play like an hour or two in the morning…but I’m already at work.

32 Heather September 15, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Ha, glad someone agrees! 🙂

33 Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels September 13, 2010 at 5:13 pm

Oh my goodness I can’t believe she wore a meat dress? Please tell me it’s not real meat. Eek!

34 Lauren @ Running Examiner September 13, 2010 at 5:22 pm

I’m kind of on the fence about Lady Gaga. On the one hand, I like her music (I can’t help it!) and the fact that, as a pop star, she’s pretty subversive. (There are plenty of subversive musicians — some more or less talented than Lady Gaga — but very few of them have infiltrated the pop realm, or have received so much media coverage). However, she comes off as VERY self-possessed/self-righteous in so many interviews (which, yes, I suppose you have to be to get ahead in the industry). I don’t know. Her “pop stars shouldn’t be seen eating” and “I’m so creative, I can’t sleep” comments are kind of nauseating.

That being said, I don’t really object to the meat dress. Entertainers are always going to push the envelope, and I think they should. Art is pretty boring when it doesn’t stir things up and make people think.
Lauren @ Running Examiner recently posted..Hoboken resident competes in Ironman

35 AllieCat September 13, 2010 at 5:25 pm

I think the ‘dress’ is disgusting. I do think it’s a valid point that it’s no different that wearing leather-inside vs outside- however, you could also look at leather as not wasting a part of an animal that someone has eaten. If that is real meat, it’s gone to waste and that’s really a shame.

I also think I fall into the group of people who ‘don’t get’ Lady Gaga. If you can sing and perform well, I think the ridiculuous outfits are distracting and unnecessary.

36 julia September 13, 2010 at 5:28 pm

duuuuuuuuude, I bet the dress smelled awful! I sure am glad I didnt have to sit next to her…. 😉
I actually hope it was fake meat for smell and other sanitary issues! I think her concept is interesting, and I like her for her boldness, and I think she really owns who she is. As another girl the same age as her, I respect what she has accomplished.

37 katie September 13, 2010 at 5:33 pm

When I saw it on tv I didn’t think it looked like real meat, although in photos it certainly does. Nobody has confirmed if it was real meat, at least to my knowledge, so I’m going to sit out on the debate until that gets settled. Though, knowing Lady Gaga, we’ll probably always be wondering.

38 Lisa (bakebikeblog) September 13, 2010 at 5:35 pm

I am not a fan of this dress at all >:(
Lisa (bakebikeblog) recently posted..Football- fun- food…and a training reflection

39 Megan (Braise The Roof) September 13, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Haha, oh Stephanie. Err…are we not supposed to call her that? Sorry, I meant Gaga. I find the dress equal parts funny and gross. I’m not really offended by it (I eat meat after all), but it’s still pretty gross. I get the impression that she’s one of those people in the world that has never found anything gross. Like Bear Grills. Except he’s crazy manly and hunky 😉

40 mindy @ just a one girl revolution. September 13, 2010 at 5:54 pm

I definitely think Gaga is brilliant on so many levels and after reading that, I do get where she’s coming from. But, I think that given her extreme levels of creativity, she could have found a way to make the same point without wearing slabs of meat.
mindy @ just a one girl revolution. recently posted..who dat

41 Jen September 13, 2010 at 5:57 pm

I just received a huge package of samples from Crunchmaster, I have only tried the original so far, and they are freaking delicious!!!! Carrots and salsa…interesting, going to try it 🙂

Jen
Jen recently posted..Making Some Changes

42 Michelle @ Chasing Ambulances September 13, 2010 at 6:27 pm

Her “objective” for wearing the dress is lost on 99.9% of people. I think, like 100% of her outfits, she wore it for shock value.

Although, if she had worn couture, the expense would have fed a family of four for a year or more 😉

43 Betsy S. September 13, 2010 at 8:39 pm

THANK YOU for pointing that out about the couture gown. I was scrolling through these comments pretty surprised that nobody pointed that out.

MANY of the outfits that artists wore to the VMAs could have fed a family for a year. If you’re going to take issue with gaga for wearing this outfit because of all the starving people then you should also have an issue with every other artist who also wore a high cost outfit.

44 Sarah September 14, 2010 at 10:38 am

See, when I saw the dress, I thought the point was that the cost of a couture gown could feed starving people–that a dress to be worn once for a celebrity can be the equivalent of sustenance for “regular” people. But I guess I get the piece of meat thing too…

45 Caitlin September 13, 2010 at 6:29 pm

No different than wearing leather! Although a little bit more gag-worthy.
Caitlin recently posted..Moanday

46 Kacy September 13, 2010 at 6:37 pm

I think it was disturbing and gross. There are other ways to make a point.

47 Faith @ lovelyascharged September 13, 2010 at 6:41 pm

I think the dress is just plain ol’ ugly, nothing else.
Faith @ lovelyascharged recently posted..Eat your greens like the Browns

48 amy September 13, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Maybe it’s just me, but I really didn’t get an idea of what “rights” she was standing up for with her meat dress. Saying she’s not just another piece of meat in my opinion links it to the saying that she’s not another piece of meat to a man who’s maybe only interested in sex. Maybe if she explained better I could agree. I just hope her underwear wasn’t made of meat!

49 Katy(The Balanced Foodie) September 14, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Agreed. Okay, so you want to stand up for rights..great. What rights are you standing up for?
Katy(The Balanced Foodie) recently posted..Banana Brulee

50 Exercise and Eat September 13, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Gaga is known for doing crazy things, this is just another to add to the list… I just can’t imagine how that felt on her body!

51 Kelly September 13, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Meh, I think it’s kind of gross and that the meat definitely could have served a better purpose than a dress, purse, and shoes. Just my opinion though.
Kelly recently posted..My First 5k

52 Whitney @ Whitinspired September 13, 2010 at 7:10 pm

I personally think she’s a moron. Love her music, can dance and sing to it all day (and night) long, but would love it even more if she kept her mouth shut when she isn’t singing. Why doesn’t she just be honest? She’s not trying to make a statement, she’s trying to get attention. It’s pathetic. And completely transparent. Your songs are about disco sticks and bad romances, get over yourself.
Whitney @ Whitinspired recently posted..It looked like Christmas!!

53 Amber@momsgottheruns September 13, 2010 at 7:23 pm

GROSS!!! So, I’m assuming it’s really meat, huh? I honestly can’t stand to touch raw meat, so the thought of wearing it makes me want to gag. Did it smell bad at the end of the night? did anyone give her the fake celebrahug? i certainly wouldn’t have!
Amber@momsgottheruns recently posted..Musings on Justin Bieber

54 MelissaNibbles September 13, 2010 at 8:14 pm

The dress was supposed to be a statement on the music/entertainment industry. She was saying that she was nothing but a piece of meat or cog in their money making machine.
MelissaNibbles recently posted..Beer Summit

55 Lauren September 13, 2010 at 8:19 pm

I’ve only ever got ordinary granola bars in my race swag bags. Love that you are getting to try new products in yours.

You hit it right on. it’s Lady Gaga, was anyone really surprised. She certainly has gotten her name out there and people are talking and look at the hype its created. I’d say she is entirely successful no matter what her motives are!
Lauren recently posted..Tolys Surprise 25th Birthday Party

56 Kimberly September 13, 2010 at 8:21 pm

Meh. I thought the meat dress was a flop. I am all for activism at awards shows, but she was trying to make a statement where there was none (even her explanation on Ellen didn’t make much sense – “we are no better than the meat on our bones?” What does that even mean?) Her choice of white-carpet dates, on the other hand, was a classy and well-timed political statement.

57 Caitlin (EatFeats) September 13, 2010 at 8:23 pm

I am not offended by the dress, but I think it was unnecessary. Wearing a meat dress certainly garners attention, but I feel it takes away from attention that could have been given to her cause. I understand “drastic measures to get points across,” but I feel doubtful about her sincerity.

58 Amy B @ Second City Randomness September 13, 2010 at 8:38 pm

I believe she also wore that or some other “meat outfit” for a photoshoot recently for a magazine. I dont’ really get it. I feel like she sometimes goes over the top to get her point across- she used to be much less about the “shock factor”, which I preferred a little more.
Amy B @ Second City Randomness recently posted..A Wedding Weekend

59 Tina September 13, 2010 at 9:17 pm

I don’t take offense to the dress because as others have said, its on par with leather or fur or anything else made from an animal. I guess I take issue with the fact that she feels the need to be so outrageous sometimes. I think she is incredibly talented and I love her unique sense of self and way of performing…but sometimes she just needs to give up trying to outdo herself every single time.
Tina recently posted..30 days of self love – Perfection

60 Nicole @ Vegan Whoopies September 13, 2010 at 9:21 pm

I am not a judgmental vegan whatsoever,but this really does sicken me. Lets look at what at what she is really wearing-a COW! An animal just like my furbaby or anyone elses,once a cut little calf. A sweet big brown eyed cow. Like I said I am not God and I believe everyone has a right to choose what to eat,but to wear it to make a ridiculous “statement” to further push her image and ego? PUKE.
Nicole @ Vegan Whoopies recently posted..Republic Of Tea Caramel Apple Red Review

61 Stacey September 13, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Actually, she isn’t the first to do this. The Beatles did a cover for Rolling Stones magazine back in the day, wearing meat as clothing. The dress, itself, makes me want to puke. I’m a vegetarian, and just the thought of putting raw meat all over my body turns my stomach. As for Lady Gaga, I admire her. She is always herself, no matter what the situation. I admire her music (though I don’t think it’s for children’s ears…maybe not even middle-school aged children!) and the fact that she stands up for what she believes in.
Stacey recently posted..A Down Dog

62 Jessica September 13, 2010 at 9:46 pm

The Crunchmaster crackers are delicious! Forewarning, if you buy the garlic ones your breath will smell like it all day and you will taste it all day. They are good but it is definitely powerful!

63 Kim @ Kim Lives Healthy September 13, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Those crackers are really good with white cheddar cheese on top – they sell the big bags @ Publix in the deli section 🙂

The meat dress – gross 😛 Anything to turn heads, but yeah – what did she do with all that meat at the end of the night? Was it sent to a BBQ where people paid outrageous money to eat a steak that touched Gaga’s skin?

I like Lady Gaga a lot too & her music, and we all know she’s a weirdo, so it’s not surprising that she wore raw meat (whatever) – it’s easy to roll your eyes at it and just hope that the next publicity stunt doesn’t involve any animals getting killed.
Kim @ Kim Lives Healthy recently posted..Race Recap – Autumn Rock n Run 5K

64 steph September 13, 2010 at 11:21 pm

RE: the Forze bar: those are meant to suppress your appetite.

65 Paige @ Two Runners And A Brown Dog September 14, 2010 at 7:31 am

I think that she will do anything to get attention…
Paige @ Two Runners And A Brown Dog recently posted..Take Out!

66 Sarah September 14, 2010 at 8:01 am

Of course her dress is a waste and could have fed a family. But what about all the food that was probably served for the artists at the VMA’s that nobody ate because they fear getting fat / don’t eat meat/fish/dairy/bread/sugar/salt/anything? It’s a waste too

67 Ashlee (AshandLewPlus2) September 14, 2010 at 8:56 am

I just think it is gross and wasteful. However, as another commenter mentioned you could feed hundreds, if not thousands of families if we were to take all the money spent on outfits for the VMA’s for much longer than a week.
Ashlee (AshandLewPlus2) recently posted..Oh Power Flex

68 Jillian @ Reshape Your Life September 14, 2010 at 9:25 am

All I can think of is how bad that had to smell by the end of the night.

I like that she makes valid points and has strong beliefs, but there are other ways to get the point across. Go out and DO something about it, don’t wear a dress made of meat and expect your point to get across.
Jillian @ Reshape Your Life recently posted..Busy Bee

69 Caroline September 14, 2010 at 9:50 am

Even as a vegetarian, my first thought was actually ‘ick, I hope she sat on plastic or she must have ruined the upholstery. Wouldn’t that be rather cold and clammy?’

70 Stephanie September 14, 2010 at 11:20 am

I eat meat (and didn’t watch the VMAs), and that picture makes me feel ill. I get the point after her explanation, but really..did she need to waste all that food?

Oh – for the tuna melt – I put about a tablespoon of mayo, and then a heaping tablespoon of coarse ground dijon. That definitely kicks up the spice factor.

71 Summer September 14, 2010 at 11:27 am

I understand the public outcry, but I also appreciate her vision. I def agree with Samantha at the very top of the comments, regarding all the other expensive dresses.

Additionally, remember when she wore the Kermit outfit and the point behind that? http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/08/lady_gaga_wears.php

It’s contradictory, yes, but it just goes to show she does what she does for a reason.

72 Sarah September 14, 2010 at 11:47 am

the dress makes me want to vomit but i don’t really care if she wears it. i am a vegetarian and PETA drives me nuts…i think they are crazy. i understand her point but i don’t think she needed to wear uncooked meat…really it is just gross.

73 Stacy September 14, 2010 at 3:23 pm

First of all I love those Multi-Seed Crackers, they are delicious! Secondly, I wasn’t a big fan of the outfit because it was pretty gross to look at. But I do like the point she made, and like you I respect Lady Gaga and what she has to say.

74 Rachel Wilkerson September 15, 2010 at 4:15 pm

I literally laughed out loud and then choked at “Too far? Eh.”

I thought the dress made a bold statement, and I love that she’s so provocative! I’d never wear it myself though…I just don’t have the thighs for that.
Rachel Wilkerson recently posted..Meet the Owners- 9-15-10

75 Sana September 15, 2010 at 5:19 pm

Honestly, I am sure her dress was cheaper than what most people wore. And I am pretty OK with that!
Sana recently posted..Beginners Guide to Running