Hello MealsAndMiles.com !!!!!
When I first launched The Inner Workings of a College Graduate back in September of 2008 I did it on a whim. I never put much thought into the name and wasn’t sure how long the blog would last or how much impact it would have on my life.
GraduatemMeghann.com was a great domain while it lasted, but I think it’s time to move on to bigger and better things. 🙂
I had purchased the domain MealsAndMiles.com back in March (or February?) – I know there’s a blog entry in here with my Aha! moment but I can’t find it. Anyways, I found myself sitting on the switch for a long time due to the logistics of actually making the switch. I was worried about losing posts, losing photos, losing readers, and you know the old saying ‘don’t fix something if it ain’t broken.’
Finally I decided to just bite the bullet and Go Big or Go Home.
So, here we are… 🙂
Some things to keep in mind:
- I’m still working on the pages. I know, I know… I need a recipes page, to update FAQ, and finish the My Orlando Page. Trust me, I’m on it! It’s still a work in process, but at least it’s my work in process.
- I started a Facebook page… you can now ‘like’ Meals and Miles at http://www.facebook.com/mealsandmiles
- You can also follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/MealsAndMiles
- And finally – a new e-mail! firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you guys are as excited about this new chapter in my blog as I am. This site just feels more ‘me’ and I’m so excited to move forward with it!! 🙂
I was on pins and needles last night in anticipation of the launch, but was happy to wake up and see everything went smoothly! I was even more excited to see Meals and Miles appear in my Google Reader without any additional updating needed. Goal achieved!
Major Kudos to my blog designer Ryan at ReviveMyBlog.com for making this all possible! If you are looking to move your blog to self hosting or for a redesign I highly recommend you seek him out! He’s fast, creative, and pretty much guarantees a smooth transition! 🙂
I hit the treadmill on cloud nine this morning. I easily pounded out a set of 10 Fartleks with a goofy grin on my face. I must remember this feeling of success on race day. 🙂
My breakfast was a beautiful bowl of cereal.
- 1/2 cup Uncle Sam’s Cereal <—HLS swag
- 1/2 cup Greenwise Toasted Oats
- 1/2 cup Kix
- 1/2 Peach
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Honey Peanut Butter
Thanks once again for all the feedback! You guys are amazing! Enough said.