Happy Memorial Day everyone!!
Kelly and I took advantage of our free Monday and planned a brick work out for the morning.
We started with a 1km swim at Lucky’s Lake (which was packed!)
And ended with a 4 mile run.
Basically we rock. 😉
Before the brick work out I fueled up with a delicious bowl of cereal.
- 1/2 cup Maddie Wishes this Was Her Cereal <– the last of the container 🙁
- 1/2 cup Honey Puffs
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Puffins < — the last of the box 🙁
- Plain Yogurt
- Defrosted frozen strawberries < — I was out of all fresh fruit
The big bowl of cereal held up surprisingly for my hour long work out.
After I returned home I had a serving of dried fruit with peanut butter.
One year ago today I was running my first marathon!!!
Boy how time flies!
Since my FIRST marathon I have ran:
- Autumn Rock ‘n’ Run 5k
- Get up and Go 5k
- Miracle Miles 15k
- Race for the Taste 10k
- Space Coast Half Marathon
- Dash of the Elves 10k
- Disney Marathon
- NYRR Gridiron 4 Miler
- Gasparilla 5k, 15k, & Full Marathon
- Croom’s 50k
- Baldwin Park Sprint Triathlon
Here’s to another year of amazing races! No other marathon will ever compare to the excitement of not knowing what to expect of my first. It truly holds a special place in my heart. 🙂
Good luck to all the San Diego marathon runners who will be kicking booty next weekend. That means you, Bobbi!!
And I’m off to the Memorial Day BBQ at my parent’s house! Let’s home the rain holds off!