Easy Peasy

by Meghann on December 16, 2009

Good Morning!

You will be happy to hear the dense morning fog that has been plaguing my morning runs was non-existent this morning. I had a cool, crystal clear 3 mile run with 6 x100 strides to end on.

After my run I tired the Incredible Abs work out on ExerciseTV on demand and holy cow did my abs burn! I highly recommend this work out to anyone looking to set their abs on fire. :)

Breakfast was easy peasy.

IMG_2588

I popped a left over Pumpkin Waffle in the toaster and topped with some apple and pumpkin butter I heated up and a dollop of plain oikos.

IMG_2582

A very tasty and filling combination. πŸ™‚

IMG_2591

This week is going by sooo slow! But I guess thats a good thing since I still have a lot to do before my week off after Christmas. πŸ˜‰

Is anyone else traveling this holiday season?

1 biz319 December 16, 2009 at 9:54 am

Glad the fog finally lifted! My brother is coming into town, and I don’t see him very often so I am so happy! πŸ˜€

2 rebecca lustig December 16, 2009 at 9:56 am

Week’s almost over, you’ve got this!! πŸ™‚

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, lovely lady
bec xo

3 Kristie Lynn December 16, 2009 at 10:00 am

I’m doing a ton of driving – first an 18 hour trip to NJ, then a 10 hour trip to Detroit, then another couple of hours to the other side of MI, then back to WI which is another 6 hours. Almost more time in the car then at home – yikes!!

4 Brie (The Fit Bride) December 16, 2009 at 10:06 am

We’re flying in to Chicago, then driving three hours to stay with family. It’s nuts, but I wouldn’t have it any other way! I just hope the weather cooperates. It was terrible last year!

5 Karla December 16, 2009 at 10:10 am

I never think I’d want to eat pancakes or waffles but your blog always makes them look so good!
I’m flying to Los Angeles tomorrow and staying for a month, with a short trip to the SF/Bay area for a week. I can’t wait!

6 Matt December 16, 2009 at 10:21 am

The only place I am traveling is home πŸ™‚

7 Laura Georgina December 16, 2009 at 10:23 am

I’m going home to snowy Buffalo NY tomorrow, where I will shiver, gossip with the sisters (and run a 5K with one of them), and have a ball for three weeks! But mostly shiver–I live in the Caribbean now and I’ve gotten WAY too used to the 93 F sunshine….

8 megzzwinsatlife December 16, 2009 at 10:37 am

I am really jealous of your travels!! I will be working.. But I am heading to Disney in March and I can not wait!!

9 Megan December 16, 2009 at 11:12 am

I’m so so super jealous of your nice weather all the time. The wind chill was 15 when I woke up this morning, which means another tmill run for me…I’m NOT that hard core πŸ˜‰

10 Mara @ What's For Dinner? December 16, 2009 at 11:16 am

Ugh, its SO cold here… the entire inside of my face froze when i breathed in when i got outside today. BUT we leave for Jamaica in 2 days!!!! Thanks again for the dinner suggestion, the chicken fingers ROCKED last night! Check out the recipe if you get a chance!

11 luckytastebuds December 16, 2009 at 11:35 am

I love the waffle maker I bought thanks to your pumpkin waffle post! hahahah I got mine at Target for $10 cuz Walmart’s cheapeast waffle maker was $25!!!! πŸ˜› Thanks for the inspiration Meghann! πŸ™‚

12 Christine December 16, 2009 at 11:49 am

Those waffles look delish!! I’m so excited for Christmas because I got the bf a waffle maker. Hopefully Mine will look that yummy πŸ™‚

I love Exercise TV. The video that I use the most is the Yoga Sculpt. SO good!

13 Jenna December 16, 2009 at 12:01 pm

well it is humpday!!
jenna

14 Lindsay December 16, 2009 at 12:05 pm

Glad that you could see on this morning’s run πŸ™‚
I love a good ab burning session!

15 allisonisactive December 16, 2009 at 12:09 pm

I am traveling! The Husband and I leave Sunday for almost two whole weeks visiting friends and family in Michigan. πŸ™‚ We are road trippin’ this year!

16 skinnyrunner December 16, 2009 at 12:46 pm

we’re flying to houston for 10 days for christmas. gotta be with family where ever they are!

17 Kim December 16, 2009 at 1:33 pm

I’m traveling! I long car ride with my beau and our dog planned, should be interesting πŸ˜‰

Question about your training…What do you mean by 6×100 strides???

18 Good Taste. Healthy Me December 16, 2009 at 1:36 pm

that breakfast looks amazing!!!!

My boyfriend and I are finally doing the Christmas route together so there is tons of traveling this holiday season. We ended up at my parents on Christmas Eve, his mother’s house Christmas Day and his father’s house the following day. Then finally back home! Of course all of these places are an hour away from home and an hour away from each other! haha. OH well. C’est la vie.

19 kandkfood December 16, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Gotta love a filling breakfast! yours looks delish!

Yes! we are traveling to NAPLES! I cant wait!

20 Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) December 16, 2009 at 1:47 pm

The furthest I’m going for Christmas is 2 hours North of the city. I’m glad I don’t have to spend too much time on the road!

21 Ali December 16, 2009 at 1:50 pm

Breakfast looks awesome!!! Love it! I am not traveling, most of our family is here in Boston. We are super lucky!

22 Tiffany December 16, 2009 at 2:50 pm

Wowow Cindy Whitmarsh’s abs are insaaaane! Wish mine looked like that haha. Love your breakfast, it looks so tasty! Now if only I had a waffle maker… πŸ˜›

23 Chrysta December 16, 2009 at 7:04 pm

Sounds awesome!
I so wish I was traveling but we are staying here for the holidays. Ah well, will still be cool!!! have a great day!

24 meyergirl December 16, 2009 at 9:41 pm

Definitely a slow week, but I only have to do two days (three if you count that I have to work the weekend to make up for a day) next week.

25 Brittany December 17, 2009 at 12:17 am

I agree, this week is going by so slowly, but I shouldn’t complain either because I still have a ton to do in order to prepare for Christmas. Where are you headed for the week after Christmas?

26 Bridget December 17, 2009 at 9:32 am

The waffles look AMAZING (as do all of your holiday goodies!!)!!

Next Wednesday, I’m flying from Tokyo to Atlanta to ORLANDO!!! Kind of weird…I’ll be “arriving” three hours after I left! Love the international date line. πŸ˜› It’s my first actual Christmas day back in the states in three years!

The 29th, I’m going to NYC. Returning to Tokyo on the 4th (arriving the 5th Japan time). Back to work on the 6th!! That. Will. Suck.

Safe travels to you!