more ยป" />

Its been one of those days…

by Meghann on October 21, 2009

Its been one of those days…

When chocolate after lunch was a necessity…

And work had me so distracted that I didn’t realize it was snack time until my stomach was eating itself.

Dinner was required to be comforting….

And full of Veggie Love

My roommate and I used to make Black Bean & Pineapple Enchiladas in college. I miss that.

FInally today was one of those days that would only be complete if it ended with some Pumpkin Ice Cream on a Pumpkin Surprise Cookie.

Yes, it has been one of those days…

Good news is no matter how my day has been, I still manage to keep a smile on my face. ๐Ÿ™‚

Part of that smile is thanks to YOU GUYS and all your wonderful help in pushing me to a Top 20 spot for the Sam-e Good Mood Blogger! As of right now I am less then a 100 way! Please vote now it you haven’t had the chance yet today. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And in case you’ve missed it word on the street is there are a few other amazing bloggers out there vying after the same position. Oh No! Luckily a group of us have ganged up and developed a plan to keep the competition friendly and everyone happy.

So here is the plan – help our fellow bloggers make it to the top 20 and then its every woman for themselves. Sound good? Good! ๐Ÿ˜‰

The rules state a voter can vote for as many entries as they want once a day every day until Oct 30th. I.E. I can vote for three different people once a day if I wanted to. (Lindsey does a better job of explaining it here)

Help us get into the Top 20 for the SAM-e Good Mood Gig! Vote for each of us once a day until October 30th by clicking on each of our names below! With your help we can all make and stay in the top 20!

Me (www.graduatemeghann.com)
Lindsey (www.soundeats.com)
Sarah (www.muchfruit.wordpress.com)
Ashley (www.dailygoods.wordpress.com)
Monica (www.runeatrepeat.com)
Amanda (www.runtothefinish.blogspot.com)

P.S. Be sure to check out my Worker Bee Interview on Rose’s blog!

1 Bec October 21, 2009 at 9:40 pm

Aww sorry you had a bummy day! Hope that tomorrow is better and good luck with the competition!

2 angieinatlanta October 21, 2009 at 9:47 pm

Meh, I had one of those days as well. They’re stinky…but hey, it’s over now, right?

I like how you guys are working together to keep the competition friendly. I had noticed multiple bloggers in the running and all I could think was aaaawwwwwwkkkkkward!

3 toni October 21, 2009 at 9:50 pm

i voted for you… your bloglet is always so happy and inspiring! keep up the good work!

tlc

4 Jenna October 21, 2009 at 9:51 pm

that enchilada looks delish! already voted for ya today girl!
jenna

5 Lyss October 21, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Good plan – I’m guilty, I’ve been voting for you all ๐Ÿ™‚

6 Christy October 21, 2009 at 10:38 pm

yay for veggie love!! they love us back haha! and the black bean & pineapple enchilada looks interesting but very tasty, too!

7 Mish October 21, 2009 at 11:04 pm

I really miss mexcican food…man it just doesn’t work in Australia like it does back home. hope work doesn’t get to crazy. ~M

8 Lizzy October 21, 2009 at 11:05 pm

a winner dinner and chocolate always make the day’s better! ๐Ÿ™‚

9 Pacing For Pretzels October 21, 2009 at 11:13 pm

Sorry you had one of those days but that pumpkin dish is causing a bit of envy. I voted again, just keep reminding me and I will keeping voting, and voting, and voting. ๐Ÿ™‚

10 Leianna October 21, 2009 at 11:25 pm

I’m definetely going to make that black bean and pineapple enchilada wrap, I eat pineapple every day!
Good luck on winning!

11 Mama Pea October 21, 2009 at 11:44 pm

This is why I love this community. I think you are such an incredible person to put everyone’s names up here who are running for the position. Amazing. You know I’m voting, girl.

12 Alyson October 21, 2009 at 11:55 pm

ohh the enchilada is beautiful! Tomorrow will be better and you should have a lil chocolate ๐Ÿ™‚

13 Sara October 22, 2009 at 12:07 am

Pineapple and black bean enchiladas are a favorite of mine! Yummy.

14 Annamarina October 22, 2009 at 12:09 am

I’m going to vote for you right now! I really enjoy reading your blog!

15 lisa October 22, 2009 at 1:32 am

Hope you have a better day today! I see that you’re now in the top 20 – good luck!

16 Fallon October 22, 2009 at 1:52 am

Wow could you share your black bean and pineapple enchiladas? That sounds really good!

17 Diana October 22, 2009 at 3:03 am

That’s pretty cool of you, wanting to help the other bloggers. ๐Ÿ™‚

18 jennylikestorun October 22, 2009 at 3:59 am

Chocolate is my FAVVV! Seriously. I forbid myself from eating more often than like, once every 3-4 weeks because I love it so much if I eat it anymore frequently than that I’ll overindulge.
Yummy to see you having a wee chocolate snack ๐Ÿ™‚

I voted for you!! Best of luck in the blogger comp. And I love to see you helping others out too. Lovely thing for you to do ๐Ÿ˜€

19 Stacey October 22, 2009 at 6:07 am

Yummm I’ve got to try pumpkin ice cream!!!

20 Jessica October 22, 2009 at 6:47 am

I just made chicken enchiladas last night…we LOVE them.

21 runningwriting October 22, 2009 at 6:52 am

By my count you are now in the top 20!! Congrats! I’ll help work to keep you there ๐Ÿ™‚

22 Jenn (eating bender) October 22, 2009 at 7:13 am

Sorry to hear it was one of those days…I feel ya!

I’m glad to see that you all decided to join forces (at least until the next round, haha!). I was a little nervous when I saw so many bloggers competing against each other, but I think you all are handling the situation very well! Best of luck to each and every “good mood” candidate!

23 Sarah (from See Sarah Eat) October 22, 2009 at 8:46 am

Darn, now I really don’t stand a chance. Oh well, good luck ladies! ๐Ÿ˜‰

24 Tina October 22, 2009 at 10:22 am

I don’t like those kind of days, but I guess not every one can be 100%.

Mmm, my mom made enchiladas allll the time at home. I’ve never thought to put pineapple inside them though!

25 Allison October 22, 2009 at 10:37 am

I’m glad you explained the voting process! I’ve just been voting for you so it’s good to know I can spread the love!

The enchiladas look AMAZING… way to pull out yet another great meal! You provide me with never ending cooking inspiration. Love the blog! ๐Ÿ™‚