Happy 4th of July

by Meghann on July 4, 2009

Today the United States of America turns 233 years old!

I know that’s just a baby compared to other countries or even buildings out there, but I could not be more proud to be an American! I hope today to wear my Red, White & Blue with pride!

This will not be my first 4th of July celebrated away from the country and I am excited to see what the cruise ship has planned for us tonight. I hope to see some Fire Works and enjoy a good ole American beer.

For now I will leave you with how I celebrated 4th of July last year on Lake Eola in downtown Orlando.

I met up with some old friends for a picnic on the water before the fireworks.

Have you ever watched fireworks with 3D glasses? It’s Definitely an experience!

Do you have plans to watch any fireworks tonight?

I hope everyone has an Exciting and Safe 4th of July!!

1 roseyrebecca July 4, 2009 at 10:42 am

I’ve never watched fireworks with 3D glasses on but it definitely seems like a good idea. I might have to try that tonight!

They have a big festival near me with crafts, food, and fireworks!

Seeing fireworks from a cruise must be awesome!! Have fun!

2 MarathonVal July 4, 2009 at 10:49 am

Haha, I havent tried the 3D glasses, but last night my brother in law insisted that his sunglasses helped him see better! I just thought he was crazy (or buzzed) 😉

Have a fun time on the cruise!!

3 Becca July 4, 2009 at 10:50 am

Haha, those 3D glasses are super cute and patriotic! Never seen ’em in 3D, but I do attend the local show every year. 😀 Hope you enjoy yours!

4 Pearl July 4, 2009 at 11:04 am

ha! have a great time!

5 kristi (sweet cheeks) July 4, 2009 at 11:05 am

I want some of those glasses! 😀

Hope your trip is fantastic!

6 Matt July 4, 2009 at 11:30 am

Lol that sounds kinda cool to watch the fireworks in 3D! I have never even heard of that!

7 Meganerd July 4, 2009 at 1:09 pm

I hope you are having fun on your cruise! Can’t wait to hear all about it when you get back- I’m jealous!

We are going to watch the fireworks at lake eola tonight! 😀

8 Goldie July 4, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Hi Meghann

that is a gorgeous lil red dress. What are you wearing under it? I have a couple of dresses that are a bit tooooo low cut for me to wear with reckless abandon but what you’ve done looks amazing! let me in on the secret!