Re-Write

by Meghann on February 23, 2009

Don’t you hate it when you spend all this time time writing a morning post and then you X out of it before you realize you didn’t publish it…. ughhh…. I guess that’s Mondays for you. :(

Let’s see if I can remember the cute and witty things I wrote previously, otherwise please forgive me for a not so memorable post.

I swear my morning was going great before that mistake and I will just look at it as a little hiccup in the day and not let it bring me down. I was all excited about my pretty empty week in preparation for my exciting weekend at Gasparilla.

I was also pretty excited of my new yoga routine after a heard weekend of running. This morning I stretched and relaxed to Yoga for Runners on yogadownload.com

Breakfast was great and refreshing as well.

CIMG5605

I had 1/3 cup Kashi H2H, 1/2 cup Kashi Blueberry Oat Clusters, 1/4 cup Nature Path Pumpkin Granola, Blueberries, Strawberries and Non-Fat Vanilla Yogurt.

hmmm… what else was in my deleted post? Oh yeah Amelia!

Amelia from Highway to Health was the highest bidder for Heather’s Olive Oil Muffins in the Blogging Bake Sale and was able to rave about the muffins on her blog in this post. She makes them sound so yummy! Way to go Heather for baking wonderful muffins and way to go Amelia for donating to my TNT cause for the muffins. :)

Ok I think that’s it. How many times have you accidentally deleted a post or paper or e-mail you just completed only to have to start all over again from the beginning with it? I swear I do it all the time! :(

1 Derek February 23, 2009 at 9:00 am

Your publix pretzel has liftoff!

2 VeggieGirl February 23, 2009 at 9:13 am

I hate it when that happens to posts/emails :-( Hang in there!!

Hope you have a glorious Monday, dear Meghann!!

3 Dori February 23, 2009 at 9:21 am

I always accidentally X out of my posts but my editor has an auto save function so I never lose anything – you should look into this! It will really help

4 Kaneil, Balance is Best February 23, 2009 at 9:39 am

ummm about a million and it’s the most annoying thing evvveerrr!

Hope your Monday gets better! Mine’s been about the same as yours! :(

Kaneil, balanceisbest

5 tami February 23, 2009 at 9:40 am

blogger saves the messages i think so not often…

6 Mara @ What's For Dinner? February 23, 2009 at 9:42 am

There were SO MANY TIMES in college where I would delete and have to re-do things because pre-Windows 2000, there was NO autosave on microsoft word…if it was gone, it was gone!

7 Meg February 23, 2009 at 9:45 am

I accidentlly erase posts/e-mails all the time! Happy Monday!

8 Danielle February 23, 2009 at 9:53 am

Too often to say ;) hope the rest of your Monday goes smoothly!

9 brandi February 23, 2009 at 10:04 am

it happens all the time – especially on Mondays :)

10 Mica February 23, 2009 at 10:05 am

Ugh, sorry about the accidental delete! Those are so frustrating. I hope your Monday is great, except for that!

11 ksgoodeats February 23, 2009 at 10:14 am

The comments are what always get deleted for me – it drives me INSANE!!! I don’t know why that happens either (it only happens when I comment on blogger :( )

Have a great Monday!

12 verbalriot February 23, 2009 at 10:19 am

lovely breakfast! I once deleted a 12 page term paper. I thought I was going to die right then and there! After crying for about an hour, I rewrote it…And got an A, so I guess it worked out =)

13 Sarah February 23, 2009 at 10:23 am

ahhhh, that’s the worst feeling!! good for you for not letting the deletion get you down. and your new post is perfectly witty and memorable :-)

14 Emily February 23, 2009 at 10:35 am

I’ve had the WORST luck with writing papers and losing files. I lost my huge term paper last year (but my computer-savvy friend was able to get it back!). And then this year my USB drive malfunctioned and I lost a section of my thesis. I really hate technology sometimes!

15 Natalie February 23, 2009 at 10:42 am

Aww, I hate it when I delete a post!

Now I always save my drafts like every 5 minutes as in writing. :)

16 Kate February 23, 2009 at 10:47 am

AW!I am giving you a virtual hug, b/c that is one of the most annoying things!!! I’ve done it way too many times…and you’ve been blogging like 10x longer than I have!MM always a great start w/ berries in the am:)

17 carolinebee February 23, 2009 at 11:01 am

O man I’ve done it a LOT, many tears have been shed and mini-tantrums had over that crap!

18 Courtney (The Hungry Yogini) February 23, 2009 at 11:11 am

Ooh that’s so frustrating. I know I have done it a time or two!

Have a happy Monday =)

19 Betsy February 23, 2009 at 11:19 am

I did it recently on that “25 randoms things about me” on facebook. Got to #18 then clicked an another webpage accidentally… all gone!

20 Bec February 23, 2009 at 11:20 am

I do that all the time! Hope the rest of your day is going smoother :)

21 Missy (Missy Maintains) February 23, 2009 at 11:27 am

I x out a lot but blogger saves it automatically thank god! I used to do it with papers in college too! So frustrating!

22 BB February 23, 2009 at 11:41 am

On the flipside…I send incomplete emails (in draft form) with misspelled words all the time! So frustrating!

23 Andrea [bella eats] February 23, 2009 at 11:42 am

I hate that! I save constantly while writing my drafts, and if wordpress starts being weird or slow I quickly copy and paste all of my text into a different program, just in case! I hate rewriting anything…

Yay for yoga!!! :) I picked up some AWESOME yoga gear at the TJ Maxx over by Prime Outlets this weekend. Its made by Kyodan, and is so comfy and cute. You should definitely look for it if you’re in the market for some great pants and tops.

Have a great day!

24 Leah February 23, 2009 at 11:45 am

Yes that has definitely happened to me before! I hope the rest of your Monday went okay! :)

25 Sarah February 23, 2009 at 11:53 am

UGH! That happens to me all the time, especially with this touch pad mouse I have and detest! I get so frustrated, so then I try to do a condensed email/post that basically is just as long, but much sloppier, and I think, “I should have just taken my time and done a decent job.” Oh well.

Hope your day gets less frustrating!

26 bobbi February 23, 2009 at 12:10 pm

oooo man sorry about the post issue:( YOU CAN STILL HAVE A HAPPY MONDAY!!! Oh and by the way I would so be interested in doing the Disney World marathon with you!

27 Ryan (chasing daylight) February 23, 2009 at 12:16 pm

Oh no! That sucks so much :(

Before the days of backing up things, I deleted my entire My Documents folder and lost A LOT of important stuff! Whoops!

28 Erin February 23, 2009 at 12:36 pm

I recently did that with a freakin’ 22 page paper that I’d made a ton of edits on. BUT…what am I gonna do, right? Just redo it!
It’s no biggie! Have a great day!

29 biz319 February 23, 2009 at 12:47 pm

If that’s the worst thing that happens today, it will be a great day!

Happy Monday!

30 Amelia February 23, 2009 at 2:01 pm

Thank you SO SO MUCH for the shoutout!!! Glad to be able to contribute to such a great cause and your tremendous efforts!

Way to stay positive despite the deleted post mishap. Can’t let little things like that ruin your day! Hope the rest of it goes well! :)

31 Shelby February 23, 2009 at 2:16 pm

OMG I HATE when that happens, I do it all the time haha

32 Danielle February 23, 2009 at 2:29 pm

I do that a lot! Never with the blog so far, although I probably just jinxed myself.
Your breakfast always looks so fresh and delicious with all those berries!

33 Hangry Pants February 24, 2009 at 1:40 am

I am so glad Amelia liked the muffins. I was blushing when I read her review of them. :D