more ยป" />

Cheesecake Factory Lunch

by Meghann on January 2, 2009

I had a lunch date today with my Cousin Angela and my Aunt Liz.

DSCN1162.JPG

Angela won a $50 gift card to Cheesecake Factory through the family christmas gift exchange, so she treated us all to lunch.

Before they came and picked me up I snacked on a Kashi Peanut Butter Granola bar to hold me over until lunch.

DSCN1151.JPG

The Cheesecake Factory Menu can be a bit overwelming in person so I had scanned it online before hand with every intention of ordering the Chopped Vegetable Salad. However, when we went to order my Aunt and Cousin both ordered the Lunch Pizza with Salad Special and it sounded so good I ordered the same.

I went with the Roasted Vegetable and Goat Cheese Pizza, with no butter on the crust.

DSCN1160.JPG

And had the Green Salad with GInger Dressing on the side.

DSCN1161.JPG

I ate about 3/4 of the salad sans croutons and all of the pizza except for the crust.

Before the food came I had a piece of the Brown Bread from the basket.

DSCN1159.JPG

Since we had the money to burn we decided to get dessert. I have never been a fan of cheesecake so we ordered the Chocolate Truffle Cake.

DSCN1163.JPG

This piece was HUGE!! As you can see the three of us barely made a dent in it..lol…

DSCN1166.JPG

We then participated in my favorite form of exercise.. Shopping Cardio! It seemed like every store we went to had major mark downs, but I knew I needed to watch my wallet so I didn’t buy anything.

Tonight, I am heading over to a friend’s house for dinner and a movie. I’m looking forward to a chill night in. Anyone else doing anything fun?

1 biz319 January 2, 2009 at 5:54 pm

I love the cheesecake factory, but their portions are so HUGE! I am actually meeting my twin sister and our best friends that are twins (we met them when we were 8, and we’re still friends at 40!) later this month for our girls night (usually day!) out.

Congrats on keeping your wallet closed! It can be so tempting when you see a sale sign!

Have fun chilling tonight. We are doing the same and, of course, having party pizza Friday! After seeing your pizza, I may add goat cheese to mine!

2 fitforfree January 2, 2009 at 5:57 pm

That pizza looks tasty!

Have fun tonight! I’m finally going to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button ๐Ÿ™‚

3 Amanda January 2, 2009 at 5:58 pm

Wow – amazing self control with that cake! I don’t know if I would have been able to leave that much sitting there ๐Ÿ™‚

My 3 best friends from high school and I are getting together in Philly (2 of them are making a pretty long trip) along with our boyfriends … we have known each other forever and this is the first time we are all dating someone at the same time. I cannot wait!!! Have a fun night!

4 VeggieGirl January 2, 2009 at 6:10 pm

Great lunch!!

I’m taking it easy tonight since I’m not feeling 100%. Have fun!!

5 Amandamoo January 2, 2009 at 6:12 pm

Oh my gosh! I would have polished off that cake! I really need to work on savoring the bites so that I don’t need to down a whole piece of cake to feel satisfied! As always, you set a great example!

6 julybug January 2, 2009 at 6:17 pm

That cake looks tasty!

7 Cassidy January 2, 2009 at 6:20 pm

Lucky Duck! I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory! The Pear Arugala salad is SO GOOD!

8 Erica January 2, 2009 at 6:26 pm

Love cheesecake- the brown bread is so amazing! Their desserts are completely filling!

Have fun tonight!

We just had din din and we’re going to watch Step Brothers again (HILARIOUS!)

9 Shelby January 2, 2009 at 6:31 pm

Great eats, I’ve never been to that restaurant but heard it was pretty pricey.

Have Fun Tonight! I’m just going to stay in, I’m not feeling well.

10 Andrea January 2, 2009 at 6:48 pm

don’t like CHEESECAKE!?!?!? haha thats a good thing because I can totally devour an entire slice from the CK factory then i feel so sick but i do it every time lol. have fun at Caitlin’s wedding!

11 ksgoodeats January 2, 2009 at 6:51 pm

Total yum! I’ve been to the CF many times but have never ordered real food ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m hanging low tonight, trying to avoid getting sick and I’ve got an early morning. Have fun tonight!

12 bobbi January 2, 2009 at 7:19 pm

mmmm love CCF!!!!! I am realxing and cleaning fun to me:)

13 Amy January 2, 2009 at 7:38 pm

Ah the Cheesecake Factory has such a huge menu! I’ve had the chopped vegetable salad and its very good, but a longggg time ago I had pizza and it was delicious! Good choice! I love cheesecake though…but chocolate cake is a fine substitution ๐Ÿ™‚

Have fun at your friend’s house! I think I’m staying in tonight.

14 Kath January 2, 2009 at 7:38 pm

I can’t imagine leaving that much left!!! You’re got way more willpower than I do ๐Ÿ˜‰

15 Olga January 2, 2009 at 7:54 pm

Oh man, I love the Cheesecake Factory although I agree with you, the menu is JUST SO OVERWHELMING.

The pizza looks great and that dessert, ooohhh man. How nice of her to treat you all to a fun lunch.

16 Tina January 2, 2009 at 8:12 pm

That cake looks delicious!!!!!!

17 Lindsay January 2, 2009 at 8:30 pm

that is my all-time fave pizza & salad from there! i love the combo and it’s SOOOOOOOO filling ๐Ÿ™‚

18 Sara January 2, 2009 at 8:48 pm

The chocolate cake at Cheesecake Factory is amazing! I have a friend who’s not a fan of cheesecake, so whenever we go, I compromise and share the cake with her. Yum!

19 Meg January 2, 2009 at 9:16 pm

I haven’t eaten at Cheesecake Factory in a long time! Sure looks yummy!

20 carolinebee January 2, 2009 at 9:19 pm

haha whenever my fam goes to cheesecake factory we laugh because someone’s like oh that sounds good, what page? Then you respond, page 23! ๐Ÿ˜€ SO MANY CHOICES! Have fun tonight…I’m goingggg oout finally! I am totally behind you 150% on the date /meeting boys thing, hell i’m fine with a coffee date, anything! Keep us posted ๐Ÿ˜€

21 HangryPants January 2, 2009 at 11:53 pm

I love the brown bread from cheesecake factory! I’ve never ordered the garden salad there cause I figured it would just be bleh, but it looks fabulous!

22 Caroline January 3, 2009 at 1:33 am

Oh man, I am totally in love with Cheesecake’s brown bread–I could make a meal out of that in itself! Yours looks awesome though:)