more ยป" />

Mission Accomplished

by Meghann on December 31, 2008

I got some new headphones!

CIMG5184.JPG

I have had comments in the past from readers wanting headphone recommendations and I have to say these are my favorite. That’s right, I bought the same pair as before only this time I decided to change it up a little bit and get pink. They are reasonably priced and fit comfortably in my ears. Sure, they did die after 6 months of use, but I put these babies through hell, I’m surprised they didn’t commit suicide earlier. :)

While I was at Best Buy I noticed they had the headphones that come with your IPod for sale for $30. Can you believe that? I always had problems with those sticking in my ear and they were so simplistic, they looked cheap. Oh well, to each their own I guess.

Before Best Buy I had a busy morning cleaning and managed to make a great lunch.

CIMG5180.JPG

I had a yummy Flat Out Pizza.

CIMG5182.JPG

On my pizza I had a base of Hummus then topped it with Spinach, Mushrooms, Cucumber, Goat Cheese & Butternut Squash.

With the pizza I mashed up 1/2 of an Avocado with a little Salt and Pepper. I had a serving of Roasted Vegetable Kashi Crackers.

CIMG5183.JPG

It was a great lunch to end 2008 with!

I’m working on a Year in Review of 2008 that I will post before I head out tonight.

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!

1 Amanda December 31, 2008 at 2:34 pm

Ooh I’ve had those headphones before, too. I am a big exerciser/sweater and I think mine last about the same amount of time as yours. I think I found mine for about $10 at Walmart, so it wasn’t too surprising when they konked!

I hope you have a fun New Years!!

2 Erica December 31, 2008 at 2:35 pm

ow! Glad you got the new headphones! Lunch looks great! We’re going to a pizza-ish place tonight so this put me in the mood ;)

3 sarahannmatheny December 31, 2008 at 2:38 pm

That pizza looks terrific! I might have to make one again!

Just got American Teen from the video store, now I just have to convince hubby that he really DID want to see that instead of Tropic Thunder. Uh, they were out?!

4 Angel December 31, 2008 at 3:01 pm

Love the pink headphones!! I hate my ipod ones, I will have to try these. Have a great time tonight. Be Safe!!! Love you cuz!

5 VeggieGirl December 31, 2008 at 3:03 pm

Hooray for new headphones and for a SCRRRRRRRUMPTIOUS lunch!!

6 Raspberry Runner December 31, 2008 at 3:35 pm

the pizza looks fantastic! i thought the butternut squash looked like mango before i read the description, lol. butternut squash makes more sense although mango might be an interesting topping (sorta like a gourmet pineapple pizza?) ….i had some fired green tomatoes with mango goat cheese last night that were pretty good, so maybe it would work for pizza, too :)

oh and finding good running headphones is very important! glad you found some you like!

7 Marissa December 31, 2008 at 3:42 pm

Yay new headphones!

8 eatingbender December 31, 2008 at 4:09 pm

Love the headphones! Those iPod ones ALWAYS fall out of my ear, so I find it really funny/sad that they were $30. Yikes!

Great pizza – have fun tonight! Happy New Year!

9 Quinn December 31, 2008 at 7:44 pm

I got those SAME headphones from the fiance for Christmas! They’re awesome! Happy New Year!